Guys, Do boys really mean it when they say they dont have feelings for a girl anymore?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to answer for a bunch of different reasons. Guys always try to appear the same way when it comes to feelings but the way we feel from things can really differ. I think most guys try to convince themselves that they dont feel anything so their not lying to you , but rather themselves.

I know that me personally, I have broken up with girls, not felt anything for 2 weeks, and then BAM I felt like life was over for like, 2 months! haha But I have seen a lot of guys who really seemed to think that they weren't bothered by their break up who definitely were.

People don't understand it, but one of the hardest things to do in life is be honest with yourself.

What Guys Said 11

• Sure, that is always a possibility. Some relationships end with both absoluting hating each other. So if some end more in the middle of the scale, there are no feelings, good or bad, just neutral.

• Doubtfully! But the question is what feelings does he have. He could have pure loathing for her! Example: I still live the woman I married 9yrs ago, but wanted nothing to due with the lying cheating manipulative B**** she became when I divorced her. Our feelings make us who we are. He's with you. Isn't that enough?

• Yes they usually do

• Yes, I am sure they mean what they say.

• Some do, some don't.

• It depends how long he hasn't been with her for whether he stayed away from her before getting with someone else because if he was single for a long time and never tried to get back with a girl he was previously with then I think he's moved on if he still talks about her and there was only a short time between him leaving her and getting someone else then he may be with someone else to make her jealous or to make her unhappy. If stuff she does matters to him then that's a safe bet that he still think about her a lot

• We've both been single for a year now but still kept contact now and then. During that time he still wanted me back. Last week i slept at his house th whole week and we talked a lot about our relationship. He says we can still try it in the future but right now he has an eye on a girl and he says he doesn't have feelings for me anymore

• Well I know it can be hard to lose someone that has had a big influence on your life but it shouldn't be tit for tat he does something then you do something if he made a mistake and hurt you he should have apologised and never done it again if you are both likening other people I think that you aren't right for each other more like you're going to miss the good times with him try just being friends with him

• He did apologize. My point of view is that everything we go through is meant to make us stronger and stronger. I've tried moving on with my life and I've found out that there's nobody who can take his place. I think he'll find out the same thing. I do wish him good luck with this new girl and hope he has a good relationship but i know that it's not yet over. I know he'll come back one day.. our bond is too strong to just let go like nothing ever happened.

• When guys say that they usually mean it, yes. There'd be nothing to gain from them lying about it.

• I don't know, I know I mean it. The only feelings I have ex who I dumped are sexual ones, cause while she was a screw up, she definitely was super hot.

• Sometimes yes sometimes no

• Yep.

• Yes.

Unlike you girls we say actually what we mean. I know, shocking! ;) ;) But remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea