Guys, how would know if you and your partner are sexually compatible?

What makes you sexually compatible? If you have sex with a girl for the first time and it wasn't bad but there was a mishap (like she didn't stay moist down there) and you like her would you just chalk it up to not being sexually compatible and move on? Would you not be able to judge off just one night? Would you try again?

3

What Guys Said 3

• No way can you have it once and determine if she is right for you or not. To have sex only once and walk away is pretty shallow if things were not perfect. I think it is unrealistic to expect the first time sex with a new partner to be mind-blowing or whatever you are dreaming of. It takes time, practice, comfort and confidence.
    But anyway, after a while you can start to see if you are compatible or not pretty clearly I think. It just comes down to what you both like and if you feel comfortable with exploring that stuff with each other and how positively your partner receives it. Like, if most of the things you like to do your partner feels is gross or degrading and doesn't like, and they are boring to you, then chances are you are not compatible. If your partner makes you feels silly or lowers your confidence to try things because of rejection or cold reception then your compatibility is low.

• Well first of all, it can take months to fully figure that out. But I would generally be looking for liking to do the same stuff, having the same sex drive roughly and generally knowing the best ways to make each other cum.

I would also not be upset about be a bit dry... especially on a ONS lol Girls need to be pretty comfortable to be fully turned on anyway, which could take a few goes. And even then, sometimes its just not ready to go, despite my best efforts. Though I still much prefer a girl be very wet generally- it means I have turned her on enough to start some good sex for her.

• Interesting. But if you liked her would her not being able to stay wet make you upset? I guess not upset but make you question things?

• I guess I have yet to date a girl who, once I learned what she liked, had that problem! so I don't know

• You can't judge too many things by the first time. Having sex again and sharing thoughts and see what they make like or wanna try and you having the same makes you compatible.