Would you bring your boyfriend/ girlfriend around your friends?

Why or Why Not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would - because I would be proud of her; and wanting my friends to see what a gorgeous girl my girlfriend was.

Having said that - my best friend; we've known each other from childhood, has had a girlfriend for quite a few months now, and I've never met her!

I don't get why.

There are two reasons flying through my head as to why not; that he just doesn't love her, or at least not enough to show her to his friends or that he's a white guy dating an Asian girl and some how embarrassed about that

Most Helpful Girl

• I have... they're my friends. He's my person.

I introduced them after like a year of dating. It did not go over so fantastic. Certain egos clashed like the male egos do lmao

But we hang out with his friends all the time. My friends are admittedly weird. And my friends are kind of assholes. But they're my assholes so I keep them lmao

In the 4.5 years we've been together, the boyfriend and my friends have learned to tolerate each other hahaha

What Guys Said 13

• Depends on how serious we are... If it has been a few weeks/ months I would have no problem what so ever, in fact I would like to integrate her more in my life once we became official and serious.

But if I have only known her a few weeks and we are not really serious then I would prefer to keep her separate form my friends...

• yeah, why not? they're my friends. she's gonna have to meet them eventually. the only drawback is that they're all crazy.

• Yeah I would, she's awesome. ^.^

• Yes. I have a fairly small group of friends but I'm really close to them so I'd like her to get to know them

• Yeah I would want her to accept my friends and be accepted by them.

• Have done that already... it went well she fits right in.

• Yea all the time. It makes it easier to hang around them more often if they're acquainted with your friend group and it's even better when they become friends with them.

• No I would not. My friends r funny and I'm guessing she's not gonna have the same sense of humor

• Anyone I'm going to be involved with is going to be part of my life. Of course she's going to be around my friends.

• Sure, why not? As long as you're not all over each other and just act like friends yourself then it's fine :)

• Yes, why not?

• Yes! Why not? I plan on keeping both!

• Nooo

What Girls Said 11

• I would if they would let me introduce them to my friends. They always refuse or say they are 'busy' when it comes time to meet friends. So I don't feel like I am very important to them :( I've never had a guy who was willing to meet my friends.

• Yes, because my friends and my boyfriend are both a part of my life. I would want to be able to have them know one another and make it so we can all hang out.

• Of course. I'm lucky enough that my boyfriend is now a goof friend with my friends. I couldn't imagine it otherwise.

• Yeah sure, why not.

• God yeah, it gives you more to talk about and brings the relationship forward.

• Sure. Done it many times.

• Of course, my friends would be curious to know who my boyfriend is.

• No, because I don't have one :p

• Yes! Both are important to me and if they can't understand that how are they really my friends? It's a huge test and a little risk but is needed to keep healthy relationships and balance between your friends and your boyfriend

• no, there's always a time for friends + boyfriend :)

• No because then my friends get all uncomfertable because I can't talk to them about what we want to and me and my boyfriend (im single now. Dumped him at school today) can't talk about what we want to.