Should men actually approach?

Pick up artists everywhere claim that they have the secrets to getting the girl, a lot of the stuff they say are quite true and work well except for... approaching random girls you just thought are attractive.

I've been approached by girls few times but have never done it before mainly because i dont see the point in it, most of the times the girl will say no in poilte way but no is no, even online countless girls claimed that being nice, confident and striking up a conversation before asking for the number works... yet they came back few minutes later to point out that they would never actually give their number to a stranger guy...

Tbh they've got a point, and most girls who agree to actually give their number to a guy they've literally just met are usually not girlfriend material at all.

So my question is simple, if a girl says yes to a complete stranger she's usually not the kind you wanna date and if she is actually good enough she's gonna say no, either way you're fked, so why bother?

Why should a guy no matter how hot or succesfull approach a stranger for her number? or a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are only two rules of the hunt my friend, always be your honest self, and never get discouraged and give up. The lion, the apex predator of the jungle, has only a 1 in 10 success rate while hunting. Out of the 10 girls you ask at the bar, at least one will say yes. Therefore your career as a hunter will not be defined by the yeses, it will be defined by the nos. The more nos you get, the closer you'll be to that yes. You have to expect the no, and think to yourself, she's prolly a lessie, or prolly had a boyfriend she loves. Can't take the nos personally. So just being yourself, walk up to girls, and ask them for their number. Now get out there and bag me some bitties!

• and if someone doesn't like you for who you are FUCK EM

• So there's a girl in your class you're trying to fuck and you don't wanna raw dog and bail cause then you have to see her every day?

• Fuck her in your room and secretly record it make sure is fucked up and kinky then tell her if she doesn't drop the class you'll expose her to the whole school for the slut she is.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Unless you're really attractive or have status (famous or popular in your area) girls aren't going to approach you too often.

I think its good to approach but you want to have a relaxed attitude. Like you want to sleep with them but you don't really care if they say no because you know you have other options. Appearing desperate, or bitter will kill your chances.

Also dont believe them if they give you that cliched "im not that kind of girl" line. What they usually mean is "Im not that kind of girl ANYMORE". Most likely they have hooked up with other guys in the past, they just dont want to hookup with YOU. So if you get that line just move on to the next one.

• lol this my attitude you just described me very well, i am very cool and laid back iam like " you're pretty, but it ain't doin shit for me" kinda of way, too much attention doesn't work.

• Then talk to his friend and see if he can help you out too :/

• lol that would solve everything wouldn't it

• At this point in the game, my approaching skills are really damn effective tbh

• Well... most men don't get approached by women, so unless they do the approaching, they remain single.

You're among the rare few men who gets approached, so YOU don't have to approach. It's not the same for other men.

• i understand that and at some point of my life i wasn't even on any womans radar but things change and i've worked hard to make it change... i mean its not like iam approached day and night lol that would be cool though... as for approaching women i dont see the point it never works as inteded unless you actually know her, i happen to always be around girls whom iam not interested in so...

• well i was overweight during highschool, so basically dropped lots of weight, hit the gym, found a good labour job and got to meet plenty of men, some nice some assholes, most of them liked me and i've learned a lot from them , how to act and what to and not to do, then i grew some facial hair and started updating my wardrobe, i only wear fitting stylish clothes i shower in perfume before going out i wear accesssories, i get sexy hair cuts and my beard is light and neatly trimmed, basically i put in an effort to be the best wherever i go, sure losing weight and working out along with facial hair... etc changed my facial appearance but i worked on lots of other things.

• women are kinda shy tbh they dont approach a lot and i've been told by countless women that iam very good looking , but it didn't help me much getting a girlfriend cause i had to do it the old fashion way and approach a girl i worked with, then we broke up and bascailly all i can say is... i tried appraoched random girls who showed interest and they knew me through friends... didn't work out

• it takes practice. the best approaches, i think, are not with some pick up line or "hi!" but if you are in a good place and can make a friendly and or funny opening.

approaching, for men, is vital. most women are far too terrified of rejection to approach men.

• yeah sure if we'er somewhere for some reason and its a friendly enviroment then approaching is easy you can talk about anything but i was talking more about... approaching at mall, on the street... etc

• it really depends on your creativity. literally on the street? i've opened by crossing the street with a girl and joking "if you cross in groups they won't hit you with their cars."

• Some people don't care about meaningful relationships and just wanna get laid. I think that is a horrible idea. I like it, but I would approach them with absolutely no sense, and make a fool of myself. And though I have convictions, I would feel disappointed if I didn't get laid after all that work. So being a future one woman family man, I try not to practice that.

• yea i approached girls just for sex but it never worked they are either taken or never respond and its their right sincec iam a complete stranger.

here's a stroy that happened with me more than once, this very attractive girl kept staring at me for over two months, and giving me signs that i should approach her, basically out of hundreds of other college students her eyes were on me alone just me whenever she saw me and i stared at her as well, now any sane man would think " she likes me i should do something about it " and my friends thought that too... so what did i do? i attempted to talk to her since she knows a friend of mine but i never caught her iam always too later or early , so i sent a hi on facebook with a friend request... she never responded, i think she might be taken cause she talks a lot on the phone.

What iam saying is that this happens quite often with me so i kinda lost hope, iam also a one man woman as well.

• Sounds like she was mesmerized by you. Sometimes I have found that a girl is more comfortable if you approach her casually early on. For example, I sat by this smoking hot girl on time by accident, I never really talk to strangers by nature, but I had to do something, so I wrote her some note about where are you from. It was lame, but I got to talk to her. I think when it's right it will happen somewhat naturally.

• Yeah that happens to me often she is far from the only girl i can name at least 3-4 girls who acted the same way as her and they were all very hot and beautful i noticed this one the most cause she has light brown hair, fair skin and gorgeous blue eyes, kinda short though but she is really pretty and she caught my attention instantly, I have this feeling that iam one of "those people" you know the ones who you find extremely attractive and appealing you just gotta stare at them non stop, maybe iam wrong but lots of girls give me this feeling... sadly i do not know how to act cause everything i've been trying to do has been shot down by one girl or another the only girls i dated worked with me so they already knew me and basically a month was enough for them to go out with me, iam real smooth in such situations but with strangers not so much, iam confident just its uncomfrotable cause as i have mentioned, i never worked for me.

• Of course not, that's rape in this day and age.

• I just use the Tom Torero method ;)

... meaning paying actresses to let me approach them on the street and talk to them, so everyone will think I'm great :) (mind you, I think he's as of yet the only so-called "pua" that has been found out)

• So you have been brought up believing any girl who would go out with you is not girlfriend material. I'm going to take a wild guess that any girl who actually wants to touch your penis is also not girlfriend material. Proper girlfriend material women are asexual, don't judge on looks, want you to be friends first. Right?

And this was all good advice people gave you growing up, not just some pile of brainwashing to discourage premarital sex, right?

Maybe think about that one for a bit before deciding what kind of girl you're hoping to date.

• well they sure aren't at least not from what i see.