Do girls actually notice a guy's height even when he's taller?

A lot girls have this recurring height requirement on guys, that a guy needs to be their, not taller than them, but their height + the height of whatever high heels shoes they like wearing. So lets say for the sake of it you demand your man to be your height plus an extra 5 inches.
If you then meet a guy who is lets say 2 inches taller than you, is that something you would actually overthink. Would actually think to yourself he's only two inches taller and doesn't pass your height requirement so you pass up on him? Or would you think at that moment that he's taller so its all good?
And then perhaps notice it first when you actually put on your high heel shoes when going out with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like a guy to be taller than me. Taller than me in heels would be nice but it's not exactly a requirement. There's no "minimum" height I need a guy to be. He can even be my height. If I fell for a guy who is shorter than me I might overthink it, but I would eventually stop caring if I liked him enough. It's not a big deal for me but thats just me. I am talking to a guy online, I am really into him, and I have never even asked him his height and I don't think I care...

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think they actually calculate it to that extent but Im pretty sure they do write guys off for their height even if he's taller.

I think they just eye ball it, like they will look at you and in a second you're either "too short" or "good enough".

What Girls Said 2

• think a guy being taller than me is very noticeable only because I am pretty tall. I only notice what I consider the extremes; very very tall or very short

• I would not romantically involve myself with him.

What Guys Said 0