Hot women always have boyfriends. True or False?

I never ask out hot woman and make no attempts to talk to them. Either they're: Taken or it's a rejection waiting to happen. A lot of people tell me "you won't know unless you try." To me it's not even worth it so I don't bother. I know some of you will say I'm insecure but I'm not. I just know not to approach women I know I have no shot with at all. What do you think?

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's about the same, whether attractive or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractiveness isn't the only thing that gets you a partner.
    Some hot women have ugly personalities.
    Some hot women only want sex and don't want a relationship.
    Some hot women unintentionally intimidate men and thus can't get a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 14

• Nope. I often get called stunning behind my back. Hardly ever asked out and mostly alone. The times I tried after getting the sense that the guy found me hot, they flaked put.

• False. I know one woman who's gorgeous, she's thin, blonde , blue eyed and has flawless skin and she's single , she gets guys but they dump her after a week. Why? Because she's high maintenance, arrogant, self absorbed and bit of bunny boiler. She's a narcissist who is always taking duck faced selfies in her undies and demands compliments and guys are sick of her shit

• First, most women, even me, like to be called beautiful (;

Second, this is not at all true. It's sad that the term hot is used more now to describe looks when it's more of the personality that matters. It's the looks that attracts someone, but the personality makes them stay.

Third, I agree with that quote: "You never know until you try". Sometimes, I feel like it's better to be rejected than to wonder what if over and over again.

• No not all are taken. I'm single and get told I'm hot all the time, I just haven't met the right guy.

• I guess I'm not hot, since I don't have a boyfriend.

• I am hot and single
    come over here :p

• False.

• Hey,
    Not always. Maybe the hot girl loves herself to much and has high standards. Maybe, she is subconsciously intimidating to other men which means she getting approached less. Could be lots of things.

Hope this helps:)
    take care.

• Guys assume hot woman are taken or they're out of their league so don't approach them...
    Ever notice how many hot women are with not so hot guys? It's because no one else asked them out!
    Don't make assumptions, it gets you no where.

• My assumption turns out to be right the majority of the time.

• You said you make no attempt to talk to them and don't even bother, therefore you can't be talking from experience so how do you know your right!

• I think personality and looks need to work together for a relationship. Its not always about the looks especially when physical attraction can grow in time.

• I'm totally hot and available! ;)

• University campuses are packed with single hot women.

• not every woman wants a boyfriend in the first place. and then some women are taken because they only want a girl not a boy.

but straight 'hot' women don't always have boyfriends. but they definitely have lots of attention from boys

• It's your choice whether or not you're bothered to talk to these women. However, obviously not all hot women are taken. That's actually absurd. Talking to women you don't think are hot because they're more likely to be single is also kind of bad. Why not just talk to who you are attracted to?

What Guys Said 10

• I dont think it matters whether they have a boyfriend or not. It matters if they are serious but sometimes girls just have bfs for the sake of having one. They like the company and intimacy, but whether thats the right person or not is still debatable. If you interact with her and she really likes you then she might not even mention she has a boyfriend and give her number to you.

Also sometimes its the hottest girls without bfs because they never get asked out. They are intimidating and way out of anybody's' league. She might keep rejecting guys because she has high standards. If you like someone its worth a shot and so what if get rejected. At least you gave it a shot right.

• It may help to approach women with the mindset that they're going to reject you because then all that matters is whether or not you ask her out.

• 99.999999999999% true.

• What's color or race have to do with love? It won't work if you or your families are racist either. (So I found out)

• False big time false

• False.
    Some are single. Some are not into guys because they are lesbian or asexual.

• Man up.

• all the women who voted false are basically delusional to think they are hot

• False.

Most hot women don't have boyfriends and in fact don't want one. What they do when they're young is they sleep with as many hot guys as they can, having sex multiple times a week, and once they've reached their 30's and have become damaged goods, they settle down with a rich, geeky, beta guy who they constantly feed shit to and manipulate, who probably becomes a cuckold as well.

Hurray for Feminism.

• False. They are so arrogant that they rarely can sustain relationship.