Long Distance Relationship Sex?

So me and my boyfriend are over 1600 miles apart and we have never actually met in person although we have been in a long distance relationship for two and a half years. We Skype all the time and talk on the phone so we know each other pretty well. We have also engaged in phone sex. We are finally meeting for the first time in about two months. Seeing as we have known each other so long, would it be normal to have sex the first time we meet? He will be here for four days.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, that can make sense if you've been getting to know each other that long. It's not really a 'first date' at that point. So it's totally acceptable.

However, that doesn't mean that you have to. If you aren't feeling, don't do it. Don't feel pressured to do it just because you are finally meeting. You may feel more comfortable because you've known each other so long, but it's not a guarantee. Do what feels right, even if it means saying no to sex right away. it's vital that you feel comfortable and ok with it.

• lol good luck, thats gonna be one awkward meeting

What Girls Said 1

• If you're under 18, no. If you're over 18, sure. Just wear a condom, yada yada.

• I will be 18 when he visits and he's a year older than I am. Where I live you are of legal age at 17

• Oh ok. Then sure, have fun. Just you don't want to be getting any diseases from him so make sure u know he's clean too.