I'm an 18 year old girl and I LOVE men 24-26, how do older men feel about dating younger women?

Dating as in relationship-wise, or just fuck buddy wise. Would you ever be in a serious/long term relationship with someone 9 years younger than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my wife when I was 23, she was 17. We are 5.5 years apart. Dating was fine except she was a virgin and a bit slow out of the gate sexually, but we got past that. The only thing I had a problem with was that at 23 I was done school and had a career going. She wasn't even done highschool yet. So by the time she was done school and had a career started I was 30 years old. I would have preferred to have been with someone my age and at the same point career and financially as I was at that time. I feel my life has been delayed a good 5-7 years because I waited for her to get her life going.

• I feel like thats why my last relationship ended, and fling. (I actually don't know why my fling ended)
      but how is it delaying your time? While she's pursing her degree you purse what ever you need to.

I'm not looking to marry anytime soon, so me having a bunch of year+ long relationships with older older (25 range) men make me feel like im wasting their time, especially 27 when they're pushing 30

• Like buying a house for example. I was ready before she was. Something like that we need to approach it somewhat equally financially. I had a nice savings account and she had student loans to pay back still. Not fair to buy a house together and I put down $10,000 towards the mortgage and she puts down nothing. So instead we lived in our apartment for about 5 years longer than I feel I would have if I dated someone my age.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are usually open to date younger girls. But then again it depends on the guy.

What Guys Said 17

• 24-26 might be older than you, but i don't think they count as "older men," strictly speaking lol.
    Look, on one hand, such a young girl is an amazing catch. Legal, but still a teen, fresh, and all her best years ahead of her. sounds like a dream. on the other hand, you have to worry about how much you have in common, and how mature one party is compared to the other. That isn't a HUGE age gap, so things could easily work out... but the number of guys that age who are like "you know, she's an adult, and legal, and I'm not even 30, so it sounds insane saying this, but... she's like dating a little kid!" might surprise you.

I could see myself with someone that much younger than me. Or even younger still, so long as it was legal. But I'd need her to have a certain baseline maturity. I don't want it to feel like babysitting a teen who i get to have sex with. that's just all sorts of awkward and wrong.

• I have talked to older women, only dated younger ones. I dated girls 4 and 9 years younger than me recently. It is difficult because I think the cute face made me do it. I had a hard time dealing with the fact that she was still getting used to being at college with all the guys, and I felt like she had too much fun ahead of her with her guy friends. There is one girl, that if she has a major turnaround, I would be willing to marry her. She is seven years younger than me. Most people think I am about that age though by looks. :)

• I wouldn't have done it at 25 (unless I was real needy and even in that case :-S )

• It's not uncommon, depends on both people's maturity level.

• argh missed it by one year :P

I'm fine with it. my dad is 10 years older than my mom too. as long as she's legal and she's mature enough...

• I smash the odd 18-19 year old occasionally but then I hand her 2.75 and tell her to hit the bus stop because I don't want to have the shit annoyed out of me by her immature antics. Also learn to fuck, seriously... so bad in bed.

• Its a little sketchy because I dont think a girl that age has the emotional maturity as an older woman, but 9 years younger? If I was 40 and they were 31, that could work, we would be at the same maturity level.

• 3 maybe 5 year differents Max, no more then 2 years older. Older men who like really younger ladies are creepy and how did they not get arrested yet

• Everyone's different. Age doesn't matter to some, to others it matters a lot.

• i don't think 9 years is too much

• It can work depending on where/what point they are at their lives.

• I only date women in their 20s for serious things

• It's a contest! I got the youngest prize! It's not emotional for them at that point. You are the magical age of 18! I'm 45, look like Vin Diesel with a goatee. Damn straight I like hot young things. No, emotions though.

• 18 - 21 is a fine age for me.

• I'm 32 and if an 18 year old was interested and I felt there was a connection I'd give it a try

• just for a fuckbuddy. what can a 18 year old possible offer to me in terms of mental development and maturity? fuckbuddy only.

• she will be a bag of immaturity, insecurities, childishness, ignorance, non independance etc the only thing she has to offer is her looks and youth.

• I'd punch ya if ya called me older... I'm just 24 not 84...

Anyway I like 18 year old chicks... and 28 and 38 and 48 if they still look great... and there's no age difference... in fact I've met many 18ers who are way mature for their age... I don't like it though... too maturity's a fucking turn-off...

What Girls Said 2

• I have always found the age difference appealing due to the qualities those kinds of men generally seem to have. However, I would just want to make sure the gentleman had good intentions and wasn't just a user.

• I've dated them and they seem to only want sexualized relations