Why do guys send shirtless photos?

Do they see you as hookup material or something? Last time, my boyfriend wanted to send me shirtless photos to which I said "no". Later on, he asked me the same thing again. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• They want to impress the girls with their body. Girls like abs and muscles on guys. Guys think this turns girl's on.

• If I say "no" again, I might hurt his feelings. Since you're a guy, what would you want to hear from a girl when you ask her if she wants shirtless photos? He is waiting for my reply O_O

• Yes tell him it's better to see it in person. Or pretend and tell him to go for it then delete the pic. If it was me I would just let him send the pic to not hurt his feelings and if pics like that didn't turn me on then I would just delete it.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion

What Guys Said 7

• Guys work hard on their bods so they want to show off. Problem is that they think its an easy way to turn you on. Unfortunately a woman is wired differently and needs more intelligent stimulation then just a shirtless photo. #cavemanthinking

• So so you think he is seeing me as only hookup material and ditch me shortly afterwards? How should I respond to him so that I would not hurt his feelings?

• I wouldn't worry about hurting his feelings. I would respond to him and any other guy with this: Your obviously a hot guy but there are a lot of hot guys in this city... what do you have going on for yourself besides your looks? Hopefully this will let him know right away that you are looking for depth and not artificial beauty. Hope this helps.

• " Unfortunately a woman is wired differently and needs more intelligent stimulation then just a shirtless photo."

Ha, no they don't. They need more work than a guy to get "there", but I wouldn't say more intelligent.

• My girl kept sending me nudies, cool right! Wrong! I didn't want anymore looking over my shoulder at work and seeing my woman. I politely told her I didn't want anyone seeing her body but me, and I'd rather see it in person. That simple! A guy that is showing off his body is proud of it, and hoping to make you druel. Some women like that, I'd rather think it would get a laugh if I sent a picture of my big hairy belly, but my woman would rather see my sexy bod in person.

• Why do women send pictures with their arses and faces in?

• Because it works on some girls.

Some girls are open about their sexuality.

• I don't want his shirtless photo. What should I say so he won't get hurt again? Or should I just pretend?

• We like to show off the bods we worked hard on. It's not easy looking this good.

• He's just taking you to the gun show, dear, to see if you like the goods.

• Wondering thinking if you think body is attractive (:

• What can I say to stroke his ego and make him feel good about himself? I don't really want shirtless photos but if I say no again I might hurt him.

• Say your body is attractive but it's not as attractive as your face (:

What Girls Said 1

• Woo hot girls like us ;)