How do you act in a relationship?

I have always been single and my best friend that I like asked me out but I'm not ready for a relationship. I don't know how to be exclusive how to be in a relationship... I need help ASAP!!!

What Guys Said 2

• You act normal. In relationships you spend time with the person. You text and call them if you want to. You do things together like walks on the beach, park, movies, mall, etc. You hold hands and kiss if you want to. You also do couple things together.

• be yourself, and this is just a first date, nothing is going to happen. Go out have fun and just hangout together. You will be nervous. BE YOUR SELF. thats what we want to see.

What Girls Said 1

• Well it's no longer "me, myself and I" you have someone else in the picture. Being yourself is extremely important, doing things with your best friend, go out, stay in, have fun. It's not much different then being with a best friend, it's just you're able to love them, kiss them and have an emotional connection with them (romantically). Everything else stays the same