Should I try for her still, or just give up?

I really do like this girl, but its coming to the point of I need to either make a final move or move on. here's the scoop, me and this girl have been talking for quite some time now. We have always joked back and forth about prom (which is comign up), have lots of inside jokes, etc. It seemed more like just friends until recently she started acting very flirty with me. Started teasing, twirling hair, and just gave me this look one day which made me melt. We have loads of inside jokes, text all the time, its just good. I want to ask her out, and get her to go to Prom with me, but there is one problem. Her and this other guy. Now, I asked if the two of them are "dating", and she said no, she doesn't like him as much as he likes her, she actually rejected him when he asked her out. Yet, she still "hangs out" with him, walks to classes with him, yada yada. My question, is it worth it to try, to ask her and go to prom, or is she pretty much shipped with this guy, even though she says they aren't dating. Any advice or opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its DEFINITELY worth a try. That guy is irrelevant because this is between you and her. You just need to keep your eye on the prize and make your move. And if she says no, you have more than enough time to ask someone else :) Start early in the game.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better to try and fail than fail before you tried.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her, you'll never know her answer if you never try.

What Guys Said 0