Should I go for it?

i recently met a guy who's close with the family and me and him have gotten pretty close, the thing is he lives 3 hours away. I've never done long distance and I always told myself i never would, until he came along. I feel like it's worth a shot. He makes me feel different, than the other guys I've talked to or dated. He makes "the happiest I've ever been" seem like nothing now since I have him, everything's better. What do you guys think? Should I go for it?

What Guys Said 2

• If he makes you happy I'd give it a shot

• your 27 and you found a great guy take a chance on him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should. If u 2 love each other, you will fight for your relationship.
    Also, if life gives you the chance to be happy take it, and if it doesn't work, at least you figured out.
    If you don't give it a try and let him go, what if you realize that you should have given him a chance, but now you can't because its too late, girl that is a horrible horrible thing, seriously. It hurts when you realize you can't do anything about it anymore.
    In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.