Is it weird that I don't care when people call me beautiful?

I get the compliment a lot. Like I hear it so much that I'm just like oh cool thanks I'm not saying that it doesn't make me happy or feel good but I guess I'm tryna say it's become old and I don't only want to be noticed for beauty only which I feel like I am. Like I want to hear something else like wow you're so artistic, or you're so smart, you're so funny. Something that has more depth and originality. I love being called beautiful or pretty/hot/sexy but I realize with time beauty fades and i guess it makes me sad. Like what will they all compliment me on after that all goes? I don't want Beeauty to be the only thing that defines me
Okay anyway I'm don't ranting. What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel the same way. I don't hear that particular compliment too much, but it doesn't make me feel good when I hear it. I usually think that the other person either wants something from me or they are doing so in order to elevate my mood.