Single for ever?

I feel like I'm going to be forever alone!
Family and friends and even guys tell me things like:
"Wow you're gorgeous.. how are you single?"
"You have such a great body I'm so jealous.. what do you do?" (Girls)
"You're so pretty.. why are you upset?"(when I talk about being single.)
Guys check me out a lot and it is very obvious but when I make moves on guys they don't really do anything about it. Even if it seems like they like me. Wth? Can someone give me some insight.
I have long brown/ dirty blondish hair (its naturally lighter in some parts and i have a blonde streak underneath ) I have a curvy body type.. hourglass.
Also I'm very nice and loyal. So I'm confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you will find someone. Trust me. You may feel that way now but someone will come along eventually. I can't tell what you look like from your description though.
    Have you ever had a serious bf?
    Are you shy?
    Do you have RBF?

• Well I am very outgoing. I love to talk with people. I have never had a serious boyfriend. And what's RBF?

• Lol message me and I'll tell you.

• It's nothing really bad but I don't like talking where everyone can see it

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, if you look beautiful, then there is something else going on, because guys are always initially attracted to beautiful people. You either have bad body language that is scaring them away, you have a desperate look in your eyes (another turn off) or your personality is not what they are after. You may also want to look at your standards, and access if they are too high. There might be plenty of guys, wonderful guys out there who are interested, but because you have set some very high standards, then you won't have even noticed them.

• I don't think I have bad body language or personality. I am very nice to everybody and when people need help I am always the first to volunteer. I can make people laugh really easy and get along with them great. I literally smile like 98% of the day.
      And what would desperate look like?

What Guys Said 7

• Even I am not able to understand why would a guy not want to be with you?, I mean you do sound like a person who is good looking on both inside and outside.

• Its not easy it's hard

You have to find someone who you like physically and emotionally

They themselves have to like you physically and emotionally

And I'm guessing you want someone your age, and someone who lives near by

• Just play the game, try asking guys to movies or something. Could be a lot worse trust me. Love is hard to find but keep your heart open or you may miss it.

• For starters, do you like yourself, what makes you happy, with online dating you can find guys with similar interests. Guys also like women that glance at them often while smiling at us. That little coy smile could get him to make the first move. Be confident in what you want. Meeting is easy. Relationships are hard.

• You're still young and beautiful so I'm sure you'll find the right guy eventually

• You might be scaring off most guys lol

• Picture?

Maybe you're too intimidating

What Girls Said 1

• You're not going to be single forever.
    Have you ever tried to actually approach anyone?

• Yes. That's the thing they seem interested and then some other girl will come by and they will lose interest or they just want to have sex.