Should I ask him out? He is a shy guy?

so i add this guy on facebook, we go to the same school, and have some "friends" in common, we have shared some classes but i never talked to him, he seems shy and im also shy so i added him on facebook told him that i found him interesting and bla bla but that i wasn't sure if he would be comfortable we talked and he was really nice he shared a lot of info about him and said he was also shy. Im thinking about keep talking to him for a couple of days and ask him out but maybe its a bad idea i dont know. I want to ask him out because now i never see him at school and in person i am more funny and talkative. Any opinions? Any shy guys with tips on flirting with them?

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him out, but don't put too much pressure on it. Just ask him if he would like to grab a coffee or drink or something easy sometime.

1|0
    0|0
    • so kind of make it clear that is a casual hangout to get to know each other? (

• Yeah, that kinda takes the edge off so you both don't have the high expectations and associated pressure.

• Just ask him out

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should ask him out. Tell him that you're interested to get to know him better.

0|0
    0|0