Guys, Shy guys, how would you feel if?

how would you feel if a kind of pretty girl who has talked to you trough facebook, asked you out, you barely know her, and she told you she is interested and also shy? Would you think she is crazy? Also because we are both shy and dont see or talked in person, would you mind if i ask you out via facebook?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy is probably more busy being preoccupied with himself than he is with judging you. I would be wondering if she thinks I'm something that I'm not and worrying that she might bolt if she finds out I'm not what she was expecting. Guys can be self-conscious too. Guys aren't used to being asked out, especially shy ones and it can catch us off guard.

Whatever you're worried about, whether it's looking desperate or crazy or too bold, it's probably the furthest thing from his mind. He's probably wondering if he will be acceptable to you, not whether you are acceptable to him.

What Guys Said 8

• I would mind if it was a big date. If it was just a hi want to hang out at... then I would kind of enjoy it.

• If she's spoken to me through Facebook and has met me in person at least twice. I would be:
    1) extremely happy with myself
    2) most certainly not creeped out.
    3) impressed by her courage to defy gender roles put in place by society.

• No, it would catch my attention rather. He'd be flattered so go for it.

• Shy guys are always thinking "But what if...". You might have to ask a few time. Shy guys can be real gentleman, and revolver their whole world around you.

• No, I'd be fine with it.

• It is definitely flattering. No matter what I respond.

Honestly shy people tend to worry much more about how their actions will be interpreted or if they are good enough than they do about whether or not what someone else did was okay.

Go for it.

• I would be fine with it. Finally a girl from the 21st century :) But I would prefer an 'invite' in person

• If I liked her I'd be thrilled. Dating is supposed to be getting to know each other.