Should I feel guilty for texting a guy after my boyfriend broke up with me if a month later my ex and I got back together?

My boyfriend broke up with me and now we're back together but he's upset that during the part we weren't together that I had texted another guy, he feel s like he can't trust me but we weren't together when I had texted this other person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose that there maybe circumstances for which you should feel guilty about something like this. Generally though, no you shouldn't feel guilty. There's probably something more going on.

(You've probably triggered some insecurity issues of his. For instance, he might have thought that there was something between you and the guy that you texted, and hearing that you texted the other guy might make him feel validated. But whatever that's his issue, not yours.)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all. You were NOT together.

What Guys Said 3

• You texted the other guy when you were broken up. So no, this guilt is not justified.

• Dont second guess yourself. You know it wasn't wrong and dont make him convince you of that.

• He's being stupid, you guys shouldn't have broken up. I guess he didn't see you ever moving on, what a douche.

What Girls Said 0