Have I come across as easy?

I have been texting to this guy for practically 4 days straight. We haven't been able to get together because of my work schedule but we talk all day. We really have a lot in common and have a fun flirty chemistry between us. Today though our conversation took a more sexual turn by asking sexual questions and getting to know what each other likes and doesn't like sexually and so on and so forth.

Im worried though because we haven't had the chance to go on the date he asked me on yet because of how much I'm working at the moment and we did a lot of talk about sexual stuff today. Did I kill the relationship before it had a chance. Do I now appear easy instead of girlfriend material?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you came across easy. Try to go on a date with him soon though so you can communicate in person as you might connect better.

What Guys Said 5

• No it has nothing to do with easy or hard or wathever most people just want to benifit themselves and don't know the true meaning to a relationship.

• Guys want sex. Girls want sex. Doesn't make you seem easy, just interested. Go on a date, not to bed. See how that works. This is why women have a 2, or 4 date rule.

• u look easy

• wow, uncool dood..
      i think if he's going to see you that way then he's likely to do so regardless, don't worry about it and get to know if you're right for each other or not.

• Did you send any dirty pics?

• I don't think so. You're probably making it exciting for him. Your showing him your open to dirty talk and stuff like that. Guys like that.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you did anything wrong. It's good to talk about sexual things early on, to understand what excites one person and vice versa. To see if you guys are in sync with your sexual needs is pretty important.

• You'll just have to see where it goes. All guys are different so he could have interpreted it many different ways. Good luck :D

• Who says you can't be both? I slept with my boyfriend before we were even dating, and we are in an amazing relationship.

• My best friend deals with the same problem. She sexts with guys before going on a date. So they don't respect her and just use her for sex but never take her on a date or introduce her to their family or friends. Like a dirty little secret. If u want a man to respect you, u must take it slow. Don't talk sex until u know he is worthy of your body. Respect yourself and he will respect u for it. Don't give it away.

• I don't want to be rude, yes it was way too early to talk about sexual stuff you should have this talk after a few dates or so then talk about stuff like that so then you know where you both stand together

• I'd say by nature of the texts he will have expectations of the date being a sexual encounter of some description... but how sexual will depend on how graphic the texts where.

• This is actually the reason to date. If he thinks your "easy" and you think your simply being open then you are two people who won't connect.

I had a guy tell me that his theory is that if any key opens any lock that it's a bad lock but if only a few or preferable one key opens the lock then it's a good lock. He was referring to women being the locks. He immediately went to the friend zone.

I think it's a very immature metaphor as he is pretty much saying guys can be the key trying to open all the locks but girls have to not enjoy sex casually because they are women. Clearly we wouldn't have been suitable with this being his view. That's the point of dating, seeing another persons views and morals and deciding whether they are suitable with yours and where you draw the line with what's acceptable and not.

My current boyfriend has a lot of differing view points to me, however we discuss them and try to understand each other and even debate.