Go anonymous if you must, conservative white people, how would you honestly feel about your daughter dating a black guy?

• Doesn't matter about skin color
  • Disown her

Most Helpful Girl

• You needed more options than that so I chose the top one just to see the results.
    Personally I wouldn't want my daughter having children with a black man because I'd like to keep our strong British bloodlines, but if she dated a black guy I wouldn't mind. It's nothing to do with racism, just that I don't want my race to be washed out.

• That's actually pretty racist. What makes you think your British bloodlines are superior to their African bloodlines?

• @Noxifer626 your shafted son. You're brainwashed with tv and the media.

• @Noxifer626 100% agree. I take pride in my character and work, not what race I was born into by no control of my own.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on two things. What sort of guy he was otherwise and why she was dating him. His skin color would be relevant only to the extent she was dating him because of it. I think it would be kind of weird to be dating a guy because of any particular physical feature.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• While I'm not very conservative, she's free to do as she pleases, but her husband might have a problem with it. :-)

• My future daughter has a good chance of being half-black so why would I tell her that?

• Are you conservative?

• I would consider myself socially liberal and fiscally conservative for 90% of the typical "hot button" issues.

• I'm talking about social conservatives, you don't count.

• I'd go fuckin nuts if she dated anybody outside her own race

• I wouldn't have a problem with her dating a black guy, or marrying him.

• skin pigment doesn't matter, regardless of if i am conservative or not... it's common sense