Guys when you're ignoring a girl what are you really thinking?

• Need time
  • Don't like her anymore
  • Need to get my life together
Update

Most Helpful Guy

• it could be any of the 3 options. it depends on the guy and the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• All 3 lol!

What Guys Said 13

• It depends on the context. Are we friends, my girlfriend, coworkers, acquaintances? Did we just have a fight or some kind of interaction? Is there anything else going on in my life?

• 0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Funniest thing ever. But really annoying from a girls point of view because there are times that I'm like "WTH is wrong" and all he can say is "nothing". And then my mind wanders. If all he did was just said "my motorcycle wouldn't start up", or some other guy thing, it would make things so much easier. Guys are really difficult. lol. Tell us what's wrong and we won't have to assume. Simple☺️

• I'll have to remember that because I can admit in that situation in the pic above, I am that girl all the way. Lol. Things are always worse in my mind.

• @Caramalkisses23 same thing can happen for guys. worrying about or stressing she is upset, he did something to piss her off, whatever, just because she had a bad day and doesn't want to talk about it.
      the more a guy asks her "what's wrong?" the more likely she is to start getting snippy when she says "Nothing!" just because she is sick of being asked. and the angrier her reply, and the more she declare it is nothing, the more the guy is expecting World War 3 to blow up in his face, with him somehow being the one to blame for everything :-p

• reminds me of this if your talking about this being an ex of mine that i miss:

missunderstoodgenius.files.wordpress.com/.../untitled.png

• It can't be answered by this poll. It could be anything. It depends on the girl and the circumstances... and the guy.

• It could be anything really.
    Did you make him mad?
    Is he making some sort of life changing decision in his head?
    Is he singing a song in his head?
    Did he see a squirrel?
    When was the last time he changed his oil?
    Maybe thinking about his sports team or hobby...
    I don't know

• I don't think it is that simple, I know some guys ignore girls when they are uncontrollably attractive to her. Guys are really simple, if they are behaving awkwardly then there is something which scares them, observe carefully, you will know what it is. Like if he is nervous when you are around or something like that. Make him comfortable, smile and find out what it is, talk to him about it gradually and you are good to go.

• It can be all three options, really

• A lot of the time I just don't care about her anymore

• I dont ignore girls. Usually they're the ones who ingnores me :)

• feeling like the way it works is the ones you REALLY like end up head fucking you in the end. The ones you really like end upi Goring you >_>

• Don't like her, what else?

• I need time to process what's going on... And disc-golf

• Well I'm ignoring this girl at class although we played a looking game she was flirting or being too much friendly with other guys so I just started to ignore her. I don't really like when girls hang around with bunch of guys, I don't hang around with bunch of girls Maybe someday it will come to a point where all my feelings for her would be lost and I'll just treat her like a treat anybody else.

• What? Thinking? We're ignoring her. Geesh. We're not thinking about her at all. We're guys. We don't work like that. Single-minded individuals.

Oh FYI when us men answer the "What are you thinking about question?" with "Nothing." that actually means nothing. Men have the unique talent of not thinking.

What Girls Said 0