Should I keep pursuing her or not?

Lately I have gotten a strong connection with a girl I met two months ago we have a lot in common and lately as time passed we got a stronger and stronger connection. She friendzoned me twice especially on Valentines Day... I even gave her a dozen roses and also sushi she loves. I can't decide if I should keep persuing her. We already gone on two dates and after the second date she started friendzoning me because she wants to take it "slow". She keeps flirting with me verbally and non verbally. Well yesterday as we got to know each others flaws she trust a lot and I trust her but today we were supposed to hangout and watch a movie together at her place but she sent me a morning text that she wants some distance from each other. So I have decided to give her a week. I feel like she keeps messing with my emotions. We like each other a lot but she is so indecisive. I don't know if I can take it anymore. She isn't seeing anyone and I am not seeing anyone. I just... I don't know what to do anymore. There are three other women who have an interest in me a lot and are currently persuing me and I told them I am seeing someone and every flirt they give me I take it as a compliment. So what should I do? I am confused and I feel hurt right now... She wants distance and she said it's nothing against me but she needs it for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's time you stop pursuing her. She obviously does not know what she wants, and most of the time if a girl is unsure about her feelings, she'll end up ending it anyway. No need to waste your time. You'll only get hurt more in the future if you keep pursuing her. Maybe after she see you not giving her that much attention she'll come back, realizing that she might lose you. So either way you win.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am in kind of a similar situation... That revealing flaws thing is not such a good idea man cause most women are immature regarding it and any kind of insecurity in a man turns them off. They never see that everyone does have some insecurities and flaws. Ever since I have revealed things about myself to her including my past traumas and insecurities she has been acting very distant. We haven't talked for three weeks and it seems like it is over. What am I doing is moving on and learning from experience that maybe revealing insecurities or flaws is not such a good idea after all, but I think I will still do it again and again in the future also because I want to be honest.

What Girls Said 2

• let her go, you deserve someone better

• Not to be rude but I feel like she's using you, she may be great in your mind but us girls can be real douchebags. I recommend an ultimatum. Let her know how you feel and tell her she needs to figure out whether she wants to be with you or not. Tell her it's not fair that she's just stringing you along. DO NOT LET HER GUILT YOU. If she does it might be time to walk away.

What Guys Said 2

• i think you stop pursuing her. i'm not really sure what the game she is playing is but it seems clear that she isn't 100% into this whole thing.

• the best thing to do is stop everything you're doing. if she "comes back" to you she likes you. if she doesn't, leave it. when i get to the point where i'm doing cute stuff for a girl who i am not dating, i do it and then i pull back immediately.