What's the earliest you've told someone "I love you"?

While seeing someone, what's the earliest you've told someone you love them?
And who said it first?

Most Helpful Guy

• I told a girl I loved her 1 day after meeting her but it was an accident. My grandma texted me goodnight while I was texting the girl so I accidentally said "Goodnight I love you" to the girl. That was pretty awkward lol. The earliest I've said it and meant it was about 5 months

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was after 6 months but before a year, I'm not really sure when.

What Guys Said 4

• About six months in she kept dropping hints but it looked to me like she was too timid to come out with it, so I waited a little while longer and then decided fuck it, I'll say it. To say she was pleased would be an understatement, she reciprocated, it was nice.

• When I first started talking.

• About two months in or so.
    Earliest I've had it told to me and the girl has actually appeared serious (removing all drunken confessions, proposals and what not) 2 days.
    Little awkward to keep dating her after that though. But we're going strong on about two weeks now. I'm not used to having all the cards in this sense.
    It's actually a little less fun.

• Last year on my girlfriend's fifteenth birthday.

What Girls Said 14

• ... never. 😩
    I've been with my boyfriend for 2+ years. Still no dice in terms of verbalizing any speak of love, though I certainly feel it.

• I said it the other day after like six dates. And he said it back. He came in the bedroom and we finally had a minute just us and I blurted it out!!! But I am not going to say it again and see if he does it on his own. It really 💥turned me on💥 When he said it !

• It was a little over a month after we started dating my boyfriend told me he loved me. We had known each other over a year at that point. I was shocked, but I confessed I loved him too. I was a little worried because it happened so soon in our relationship and neither of us had experienced it before. He assured me he meant it and he continues to say it now ❤️

• I think I must have said it (with meaning) to my then boyfriend, now my husband, around the age of 15 .. And how right I was to do so.

• Never 🙅🏽

• 4 months

• My boyfriend said it first.
    We were friends 6 months. But he said it 3 weeks after we started dating hahahah.
    I said it after.

• I wanted to say "Around 6am as I wait until they wake up" but joking aside I think it has to be a few months at least. Maybe six to be certain.

• within 10 seconds of meeting someone

• never ever

• One month, I think, to my college boyfriend. He never said it back and broke up with me a month later.

• I've never said it first, my boyfriend told me he loved me after a week of us being together. i didn't say it back until about 3 months.

• Never was the first one to said it but my boyfriend said he loved me after a month of our relationship. I've said it back because I've never felt so connected to someone

• My friend introduced me to a guy yesterday and as he left I said "I love him" so I would say pretty early in the relationship