I don't know what to do?

I had a job for a while but i recently quit because of a a few reasons, none of which are relevant to this question. On Monday's, my boss would leave early so it would be just me and the guy who is involved in this. He was so lovely to me as a new comer, and we had a pretty intense conversation about religion, and he was funny and he just made me feel very relaxed and at ease when in his presence. He is 23 and I am 17 but we got on well despite the age difference. Now i have stopped the job i am quite upset that i won't see him often, if not ever again. So my question is, would it be totally weird and wrong to add him on facebook? We only worked together 3 times and obviously our time was cut short so i didn't get to know very much about him but i miss him, even if it's just in a friendy way. I guess my biggest fear is that he will find it weird if i add him, as i'm younger and we don't know each other all that well. I really want to know what you all think about this and what i should do (I would especially appreciate a male's opinion, if you imagine your this guy and a 17 year old girl sent you a friend request! Thankyou

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• may as well try

0|0
    0|0