If a potential partner was a drinker /non- drinker, would this be a deal breaker for you?

Someone just asked me this.

The potential partners preference is essentially the opposite of yours.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• don't really care. im a drinker... so i'll probably find out ahead of time if my Potential partner is one. if they aren't, thats fine as long as they don't try to impose their choice on me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a drinker, but if he had a casual or social drink I am ok with that. I just don't like if he gets wasted all the time, that's unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Wouldn't bother me, as long as they don't try to impose anything on me that I am not willingly doing myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a non-drinker but I guess it doesn't matter as long as she's not a party girl or full blown alcoholic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't drink at all so I wouldn't want to date a heavy drinker because hanging out with drunk people isn't fun when you're sober

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-drinker OK... but if she was anti-drinker then I'd simply tell her to fuck off and vanish from ma sight...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I can't drink but I don't really mind other people drinking as long as it doesn't have a strong smell and the other person wasn't a heavy drinker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not good with alcohol but I do drink with friends sometimes. and I think guys who can drink and hold their liquors are hot. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were a heavy drinker/alcoholic then yes it would be a problem...

0|0
    0|0