I can't stop thinking about this guy. What do I do?

We had one date more than two weeks ago. Since then I haven't been able to get him out of my mind. We had initially decided that we would meet again for a 2nd date but he started slacking in his responses and never mentioned anything about meeting again.

He would take 2 days or so to get back to me but would often be online in whatsapp. I decided to stop texting him back 8 days ago and since then I haven't been able to get him out of my mind. I think about him all the time and it disrupts my sleep too.

What can I do/should I do to stop myself from thinking about him?

What Guys Said 1

• rub him out! haha you have to move on he's not interested. Find a guy who will want to see you the next day,

• I know :( I have tried moving on as well and haven't spoken to him at all the past week but still he keeps popping up in my mind.

• Go out with your girl friends and make out with another guy at the bar and then leave with your girl friends.

What Girls Said 1

• Get yourself busy with other activities.