His friends joked that we should get married and we were all drinking. He said to me well would U? I said ask me later he got mad! Why?

I told him when we were sober in the morning I would absolutely marry him if he really loved me that much but we have time then he seemed ok with it. He is like he wants to know that we are working on something legitimate. We had a really great talk that morning.

What Guys Said 2

• Whoa... hold on a minute. I think in this case, you have way more justification to be mad than he does.

I don't know what is worse - his half assed proposal/non-proposal, or him putting you on the spot like that in front of other people.

Dump him.

• I am glad you waited, he defiantly didn't have the balls to ask you sober but this did get it rolling.
    He shouldn't have never asked it like that. I dont care if its a third or the first one. Its a special moment and it has to be done right not drunk at a bar

What Girls Said 1

• He was simply interested in hearing your answer, that's why he got slightly irritated. He thought you were going to dodge the question.