Would you have a date with someone with you met online?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could really connect with that person, then why not? 😄

What Girls Said 12

• Only after putting them through a ringer: prove to me you're real, Skype with me, get to know me, and then I will consider it.

• Of course I would. I met someone on here and we really like eachother, if we lived in the same city it would of happened a long time ago 😜💕

• Yes. That's only been my luck with dating.
    Went on a tinder date.
    Met my current boyfriend off gag lmfao

• Yes, I'm in a relationship with him now.

• Definitely

• Yes, I would.

• Yes, it just like in any situation... you get talking, you like each other, you flirt, you go on a date...

• Prolly not

• I have before. I just say get to know the person first.

• Yes I would. I actually met my boyfriend online.. 1 year together :)

• Yes I went on a lot of dates with guys I met online. Jit's had to be careful. Talked online for a few weeks before meeting. Only met in public for awhile.

After 2 years of dating the last guy I met online we are now living together.

• Possibly

What Guys Said 9

• Not only dated but met my wife online (eHarmony).

• I'd consider it but it would depend on the person as of now there's not to many people I'd choose to do that with.

• Sure, as long as we're taking real life date lol

• My experiences have been pretty off-putting but under the right circumstances I think I would.

• Already have, more times than I can remember.

• Pof has been a great site. Free (mostly) with real people. Some site have automated messages, but any real site has real people like you, looking just like you. Keep it local, no long distance relationships.

• Echo the POF sentiment. Met my current boyfriend there, together over a year now.

• You stood me up, we're through lol!

Seriously I read that you met your girlfriend at POF. People discount that site when they shouldn't. If you check "looking for long term" and match with others doing the same, your odds increase in finding someone looking for the same.

You try to match with 'casual' then you can't complain about feeling used; they said it right in their profile.

• @becca123 yes mam! Exactly!

• Yeah but then you should have had at least a decent conversation.

• I despise online dating... it's a killer for ma ego...

• Not for a relationship, but only for sex from Tinder