Girls, How tall do you want your man to be?

Where do you draw the line in hight? What is too short and what is to tall? What's your ideal height for a guy?

• - 5'7"
    7% (3)
  • 5'8"-5'9"
    7% (3)
  • 5'10"-5'11"
    21% (9)
  • 6'
    19% (8)
  • 6'1-6'2"
    26% (11)
  • 6'3"-6'4
    14% (6)
  • 6'5" +
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure where I draw the line... probably wouldn't date someone who was a major pinner and/or below my jawline?

I say that because I always told myself that I'd never date a guy who was shorter than me. More because I was always hearing that no guy would want a taller girl, he'd feel emasculated by that and whatnot. I'm 5'10" so, as you can imagine, I had pretty slim pickings.

My boyfriend is 5'7". Turns out he loves my height, namely the long legs that brings along with it so...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Around 5'9 is probably a good point. I'm only 5'2 so it's not like anyone needs to be super tall to get a significant height on me. My boyfriend's 6 foot even and it's nice but it can definitely be a little irritating, so I think I'd probably say 6'2 would be too tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • My shortest ex was 6'1" and my tallest was just above 6'5".

Personal preference 6'2"-6'7".

Take into account I'm officially (per my doctor appt last week, made them measure me twice ) 5'10".

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey I'm 5'9. How do you feel when tall guys (6'0+) say they like short girls (~5'2) than tall ones?

• @Alayio I don't really feel anything to be honest. Some want a shorter woman like I want a taller man. It's just preference.

• I'm 5,6 so I'd say either slightly shorter than me or taller up to say 6 ft. In most cases I think women don't focus on size size first but attraction via other things

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 5'7" to 5'11". I'm only 5'1" so it would be pretty awkward if they were any taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9".

I feel self-conscious around shorter guys, I don't like to stick out too much. I'd prefer the guy to be at least 2-3 inches taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6' - 6'3", ideally. 5'8" is too short, maybe 5'9"... and over 6'6-7" is too tall. Generally speaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said 6' because that's how tall my boyfriend is but I could see myself dating any guy who is only a couple inches taller than me- which is fairly easy since I'm 5'2"/5'3" ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me. Ideal height range is like 5'9''-6'0''. I am 5'6''.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 6 ft preferably. But if he is really hot around my height 5'7 would be the shortest I could go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere between 5'0-5'11 is fine, 6'+ becomes too tall.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? never herd someone say that... I'm 6'0" and some times feel short. How tall are you?

• I'm only 5 feet. Lol

• Im 5'1. Lol!!! I used to be taller than my bfffeufb But she is 1/4in. taller than me now!🙂😟

• nothing should be set in stone. I might end up falling in love with a 5'7 guy who has an amazing personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything above 5'8 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I just took the lenght my boyfriend is. He is perfect in my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over six feet

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky at all when it comes to height as long as they're not too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'5+. Because my cosins are6'9 and 6'10 so i am used to tall people

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh they have to taller than me cause I'm short as is so any of those heights you have on there are fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'5 +

0|0
    0|0
  • i love a tall man

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height really, I don't have a preference. I've dated shorter and taller than me before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8" and I like guys to be taller than me. My boyfriend right now is 6'2" and I really like that height and taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10 so anything 6 and above is perfect for me though I won't dismiss shorter guys depending on their character and personality.

0|0
    0|0