Does this girl like me?

I'm in high school, and I've known this girl for quite a few years now, but we really didn't talk or even know each other until this year. We talk pretty much everyday. I mainly know her from band class (I'm in the lower tier class and she's in the upper tier class). She keeps bugging me about moving up to the upper tier class and it sounds like she really wants to be in the same class with me. On another topic, she's in my math class. We talk a lot in that class and she sends me funny pics on Snapchat, most of which are of me. Overall, she seems to like talking to me and I think she enjoys being around me. We make each other laugh, and I have a good time around her.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in the exact place you are now, so let me tell you now that you need to be very careful. I look back now and I see I was careless and my carelessness cost me a good friend. Right now from what you have told me, I would personally say she see's you only as a best friend. I draw this conclusion first because you have not described above any dead-give away signs that she is into you. The things you have listed above could mean she likes you as a friend, or she wants to be more than friends with you. So what you need to do is look for more signs that point to her liking you. Such signs include her finding an excuse to touch you, or she tries to secretly glance at you, or she wants to hang out with you and only you. She may also suggest meeting you outside of school to hang out. You could even ask her to hang out outside school yourself, and if she says yes, its a good sign, but don't always assume if she agrees to meet you outside school she positively likes you (Another mistake I made). There's plenty of articles online that tell you signs that a girl is into you, so check them out too. Don't rush in and assume she likes you, be patient and just look for signs. If all is going good and she displays a lot of these signs, then she probably wants to be more than just your friend. At this point, casually and gently bring up this subject with her, and she what happens from there. Worst thing to do is to walk up to her instantly and ask if she likes you, as this may catch her off guard and scare her away. It might has drastic effects on your friendship too, and then you will feel guilty because you lost a good friend because of something you did. So before you start being a detective, do you really like her enough to risk your good friendship with her? I've done all the things I've warned you not to do, and I lost one of my best friends, and I still regret those mistakes. Another possibility (A very rare possibility) is she makes a move towards you first if she likes you and is bold enough to make a move, in which case, lucky you :) So be very careful with what you decide to do next. Good Luck :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you should ask her out and hopefully not get friendzoned.

• Dude your in highschool now ASK HER OUT! She obviously likes you. Stary flirting with her and ask her out before she gets a boyfreind!