Does a guy HAVE to have six pack in order to date you girls?

Just out of curiosity?

• Yes, that is a requirement for me
  • No, but its a noce bonus if he does
  • No, im not attracted to six packs on guys
  • I'm a guy or im a single girl and wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always nice for a girl to appreciate some good abs. Most have no idea how tough it is to maintain abs with an office job !!

What Girls Said 39

• I don't really care if he does or not. My boyfriend is actually a bit on the chubby side and I'm 100% okay with that. No six pack required.

• DAfuq? lol no! Ik a fat boy who make's chick's laugh just as hard as he can make them cum. personality is key b! I don't think @RedThread has a six pack and I'm on him like white on rice lmao. One day he'll be mines... you mark my word's! *bite's lip
    * ones day lol

• Nah I don't have a six pack lol

• What am I gonna do with you? 😅

• @RedThread 😈 ohhhh lol I can think of several thing's that you can do with me😈and vice versa doll face😍!

• No. I don't think I've ever dated anyone with a six pack.
    Attractive features are always a nice bonus. But things like this aren't requirements.

• I work out 5 days a week, 1.5 - 2 hours a day, so I'm not a woman who makes physical expectations for a man, but doesn't work on my own.

To me, biceps and chest muscles are must, not just for aesthetic reason

6 packs are bonus

Physical endurance in general (I don't mean being good at long running) is a functional requirement

• : O... So he has to be iron man material?

• @Jon_Gre_g No, not iron man, just a superman in my eyes is enough. From what I've seen, biceps and pecs are more common in those men who have muscles, so a man doesn't need to be an iron man to have these muscles, although some hard work is needed.

By "physical endurance," I don't mean the ability to do cardio, but I mean, having power and being able to last long are essential.

• Oh endurance for like sex? Yeah I don't do cardio so I was about to walk away. XD

• Seeing as I prefer he doesn't have a six pack, obviously not :P

• For me, no, he doesn't. However, if he did, I'm not going to lie it would make him more attractive than the average guy, but none of the guys I have ever dated had a six pack. You just have to look good in your natural frame for me.

• It's a giant bonus if he does.

• I like chubby guys haha I only dated one guy with a 6 pack. I wouldn't really consider it a bonus though because abs are meh to me. It's shoulders that do it for me. Haha

• Six pack, twelve pack, or keg only!

Just kidding. For me, I don't have a physical preference. I've dated a skinny guy with no muscle tone, a lean guy, a muscular guy (those last two had six packs) and a chubby guy.

• not at all, but it's a bonus.

• A guy absolutely does not need a 6 pack to be called mine.

It's a nice bonus, just like ample perky boobs on a lady. But it's not needed. Just a nice bonus on the lover.

• @Cody3180 Yes he does! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He knows the rules! lol Six pack or its a deal breaker! hahaha!

• Nahhh. Not important toto manoto. My boyfriend was thinking of getting it, but I said I like him the way he is. Even if he hasn't been to gym in a while and he has a fatty kapoomba tadpole belly haha I rather him not have a six pack lol

• I don't even notice those things 😂 its one of the very very very veryyyyyy last things I notice and I might notice them AFTER DATING coz I don't really give 2 craps about it, I personally date a guy depending on his personality not looks!

• No. I view it as a kind quid pro quo kind of thing. I'm not well endowed or supermodel material. I don't expect anyone I'm interested in to fit into a checklist of attributes either. I'd probably be more into a guy who brings me a six pack, anyways.

• I'm a keg girl personally. Nothing appealing about 6 pack. I want a bit of meat on his bones.

• Nah, it's a nice bonus if so, but it's definitely not a requirement. :)

• Nope. You know this though lol

• No it's not a requirement for me..

• Nothing short of a wash broad. :))

• They don't but it really is a nice bonus. Though it's best if they aren't to horribly over weight.

• I probably won't have everything he wants so why should he have everything lol

• But you still want it, right? You just accept the reality, right?

• @mikemx55 I mean it doesn't matter either way. I think a guys stomach without a six pack is still attractive. Even a dads bod isn't bad.

• No but it's certainly sexy.

• Uh no.

• It's absolutely NOT a deal breaker or necessary. It's just an attractive feature.

• A six pack of beer? Lol! I don't even drink beer xD

I don't care about looks tbh, as long as he makes me happy and has good sense of humor.

• I'm not going to say that I'm not attracted to them, but most of the guys I'm attracted to/ go for are on the stocky, chubby side.

• No! Lol. Most guys don't.

• nope ! bonus is a bonus, they're not needed

• Not at all lol, I don't really like really muscley

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 12

• I've abs... ouletely nothing. And girls I've been didn't care either. I don't think there are many girls who would strictly prefer them.

I'm working out tho. They're goals. It's always a bonus. Girls like it, but they don't demand it. And even if they don't, at least I'd get fit and have something to be proud of when I look myself in mirror :)

• No, it's not a mandatory standard as such, I mean I am talking women in general, I am sure most women don't have that as a fixed standard, but yes if a guy has 6 pack then it will only add to his attractiveness.

• I don't have a six pack (though some of my serratus and rectus abdominus do show) and had no problem getting dates back when I was single.

A girl isn't going to know if you actually have one until your shirt is off and generally (like unless you go to the beach or are a douchebag who randomly takes his shirt off) once your shirt is off her bra and panties are about to come off too anyway!

You should still get in shape! You should wear clothes that look good on your shape!

• lol i am learning that abs just make other dudes jealous yet do nothing for girls or is simply a perk... i wonder about this.

• Yes. When you approach a girl you don't say a word. You just pull up your shirt to show the goods then grab them by the hand and lead them into a restaurant for the first date.

• I have a six pack. Know it's not really answering your question. But just putting it out there :D

• If girls require a sick pack to date them, then human reproduction is gonna lower our population.

• Nope, a guy has a six pack in order to get drunk.

• i'll never have one, so i'll be a single motherfucker lol. but maybe i'll find love somday somewhereeeee over the rainbowww lol

• Yes. It's why I'm single, I don't look like a hanes model.

• A six pack is so easy to get though?

• I like so sit and watch tv and eat ice cream and donuts, no girl will go out with me either. Its ok though I'm good as long as I have my xvideos account