Why he said this if we are not a couple?

I have been dating this guy for 2 months and we are not official or anything but we do have sex and sometimes we go to dates.

Yesterday we were talking on the phone and he asked me if I could sleep at his apartment, I told him that maybe because I will have to ask my dad (I just live with him) and he told me "I don't want you to fight with your dad. I want him to like me and see me as something good not bad"

I didn't even tell my father bout him and I thought that this guy was just interested in sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it means he plans on it becoming more serious with you because if he was just using you for sex he wouldn't care what your dad thinks of him

What Guys Said 5

• Seems he feels things about you, maybe, maybe.

• This man wants a relationship, and thinks you're in one. You need to talk to him. Be clear "just FWB" or something more, or no more hanky panky! But be clear.

• Well he's interested in a relationship with you and he might think that you're a couple?

• yes he just wanted sex

• he's a fuckboy

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's interested in being serious with you.