• you don't believe them
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • don't care
    76% (19)66% (15)71% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend never dated before me and I didn't see it as an issue. He is a bit shy, which pairs well with my extroversion- I was the one to approach him first. It was a bit of a plus because the previous guy I was interested in was primarily interested in a hook-up situation and I am not a hook-up kind of girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• i feel sorry for them because they have never experienced what its like to be in love and to be loved by someone they were not related to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a opinion bad or good about em lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've have an ex boyfriend, and girlfriend, and a current girlfriend, but haven't been on a date with any of them, kinda just talk to them, and see them at school

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't either so yeah. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have my first date on Wednesday so I honestly don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. People just click.
    For example, my friend never dated before either, but when he found a girl he thought was beautiful, he did all the right things naturally.
    Things tend to fall into place with the right person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated. I don't care too much about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a " serious " meet - the parents girl friend, everyone lived too far. i look forward and dread it at the same time ( if it ever happens )

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean sometimes it's cute and sometimes it's awkward but I mean it is always fun, I like this girl who hasn't dated anyone yet anyways and me and her are talking about dating

0|0
    0|0
  • cool

0|0
    0|0
  • well every one has have dated someone somewhere and sometime first time so what's wired?

0|0
    0|0
  • oh look at that, a potential life partner, instead of a take care of someone else's kids std death sentence.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've never dated, so it doesn't really matter if the other person hasn't either honestly. I'd probably be a bit relieved though.

0|0
    0|0
  • That shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet they're awkward, I know I was so painfully awkward when I first started dating. I cringe thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. That's kinda
    Dumb.

0|0
    0|0