First time daters?

what do you guys think about someone who has never dated

• turn on
  • weird
  • you don't believe them
  • don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend never dated before me and I didn't see it as an issue. He is a bit shy, which pairs well with my extroversion- I was the one to approach him first. It was a bit of a plus because the previous guy I was interested in was primarily interested in a hook-up situation and I am not a hook-up kind of girl.

What Guys Said 12

• i feel sorry for them because they have never experienced what its like to be in love and to be loved by someone they were not related to.

• I don't really have a opinion bad or good about em lol.

• Well I've have an ex boyfriend, and girlfriend, and a current girlfriend, but haven't been on a date with any of them, kinda just talk to them, and see them at school

• I haven't either so yeah. 😂

• Well I have my first date on Wednesday so I honestly don't know

• Don't care. People just click.
    For example, my friend never dated before either, but when he found a girl he thought was beautiful, he did all the right things naturally.
    Things tend to fall into place with the right person.

• I've never dated. I don't care too much about that.

• I've never had a " serious " meet - the parents girl friend, everyone lived too far. i look forward and dread it at the same time ( if it ever happens )

• I mean sometimes it's cute and sometimes it's awkward but I mean it is always fun, I like this girl who hasn't dated anyone yet anyways and me and her are talking about dating

• cool

• well every one has have dated someone somewhere and sometime first time so what's wired?

• oh look at that, a potential life partner, instead of a take care of someone else's kids std death sentence.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never dated, so it doesn't really matter if the other person hasn't either honestly. I'd probably be a bit relieved though.

• That shouldn't matter.

• I bet they're awkward, I know I was so painfully awkward when I first started dating. I cringe thinking about it.

• It doesn't matter. That's kinda
    Dumb.