Girlfriend snapchats a bunch of guys?

Should I be concerned about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends what she's snapping. if she isn't doing anything sexual then leave her alone. she has friends who are guys, and u should trust that she won't do anything, nor will she accept inappropriate behaviour from them.

if u don't trust that, then that's an issue u both need to discuss.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is entirely up to you. If you're worried, talk to her about it, but they may just be friends.

What Girls Said 2

• If you are then I'd talk to her about it.

• Depends. Is she sending them nudes? If yes, you definitely have a problem. If no, it may or may not be a problem. Do some more digging. But also don't be too nosey and untrusting. Bitches hate that these days.

• How could I possibly know if she was sending nudes?

What Guys Said 4

• depends on the context, is it flirty is she sending nudes or is it just friendly. If its anything other then friendly I would say yes you should be concerned.

• How exactly would I know what she was sending them? I've only seen the list of her snaps briefly when she has the app open in front of me its all guys

• Ask her peak over her shoulder I don't know but the context is what matters. Again she could just be friends. If your uncomfortable with it talk to her about it see how she reacts.

• heck yes you should she shouldn't be snapchatting anyone but you and her family other guys? no of course not

• Talk to her about it, because snapchat is a great way to send nudes lol.

• You should set her free, obviously.