Girls Does getting spanked turn you on? Guys do u like giving spankings?

Getting seriously turned on reading about adding spankings to playtime. I think I would like it does it lead to getting out of hand.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it has nothing to do with sexual behavior, and the fact that people attribute "physical disciplinary action against children who exhibit bad behavior" to "sex" is just mind-boggling and weird. It's probably just a coping mechanism against childhood trauma or something, considering otherwise it doesn't really make sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • So no, it doesn't turn me on, and no, I'm not interested in slapping people.

• The majority of people i know who are aroused by it, were never spanked.

• @0112358 I never thought I would like it. I am not into pain I like arousal. And I notice when he slaps my bootie because it is firm it turns me on do I think I will like more of that. Not about pain it is pure aroual. Not about punishment not in my case. It makes me wet.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I like see how much the girl is enjoying her desire.
    Love how a vagina tenses as you slap her buttocks so if you can manage to have your penis in her as your doing this the stimulation is fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to be spanked for asking this question... Giggity XD

0|0
    0|0
  • not a spanking dear

0|0
    0|0
  • I love giving and receiving. But I like giving more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get it, just not my thing! But you can still dig your nails into my back if ya want to!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to include it sometimes assuming she gets something out of it (no fun spanking a girl who is completely unenthusiastic about it).

On a little side note it does tend to make me a bit more aggressive and dominant for a while. Or caring and dominant, depending on her reactions really. Hard not to be the one in charge after giving a spanking.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What do you mean by out of hand? I love being spanked. Nothing wrong with that

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yea. But I like it hard lol

0|2
    0|0