Girls Does getting spanked turn you on? Guys do u like giving spankings?

Getting seriously turned on reading about adding spankings to playtime. I think I would like it does it lead to getting out of hand.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it has nothing to do with sexual behavior, and the fact that people attribute "physical disciplinary action against children who exhibit bad behavior" to "sex" is just mind-boggling and weird. It's probably just a coping mechanism against childhood trauma or something, considering otherwise it doesn't really make sense.

• So no, it doesn't turn me on, and no, I'm not interested in slapping people.

• The majority of people i know who are aroused by it, were never spanked.

• @0112358 I never thought I would like it. I am not into pain I like arousal. And I notice when he slaps my bootie because it is firm it turns me on do I think I will like more of that. Not about pain it is pure aroual. Not about punishment not in my case. It makes me wet.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I like see how much the girl is enjoying her desire.
    Love how a vagina tenses as you slap her buttocks so if you can manage to have your penis in her as your doing this the stimulation is fantastic.

• You need to be spanked for asking this question... Giggity XD

• not a spanking dear

• I love giving and receiving. But I like giving more.

• Don't get it, just not my thing! But you can still dig your nails into my back if ya want to!!

• I like to include it sometimes assuming she gets something out of it (no fun spanking a girl who is completely unenthusiastic about it).

On a little side note it does tend to make me a bit more aggressive and dominant for a while. Or caring and dominant, depending on her reactions really. Hard not to be the one in charge after giving a spanking.

What Girls Said 2

• What do you mean by out of hand? I love being spanked. Nothing wrong with that

• Hell yea. But I like it hard lol