Guys, does it ever bother you, who your female friends hook up with?

No right or wrong answer, no judgement.

0|0
3|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. If I consider her my friend, I would want her to be with someone who will respect her, but I won't intervene too much. I don't want to control her...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Other than my GF's 12 year old sister, I don't have any female friends

It'd bother me who SHE hooks up with, because I'm protective as hell over her

As for any other female friend, I don't care. They're grown-ass women. They can make their own choices

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it does... I want all of my female friends to meet nice guys, they deserve that! I would warn her if I knew something or had a really bad gut feeling about him.

They are like sisters, so of course I want the best for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do have plenty of female friends but i dont keep in good enough contact to know. i rarely see them. i rarely talk with them but theyre life friends i can hit up at any time to catch up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, except for two of my best friends who happen to be girls, I normally avoid any possible so/bf/lover conversation with female friends, I could care less about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but sleeping around and being so vocal about it is looked down upon so if she talks about sleeping with this guy and next, I'd not respect her as much. Just the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does if I can tell the guy is total dickflop which I can 99% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me, because they're friends, not love interests. I'm not in love with basically all but one of my female friends. If I think the person in question will be bad for them I might say it, but it's still really none of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even ask

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always upsetting when your friends make disappointing decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah but if the guy is a total loser/dick and she complains about it later i do get annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have friends

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Who she has sex with is none of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • unless I like her I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Because I don't have female friends unless I'm hooking up with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Why would I care?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope unless he hurt her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally I'm a very caring and protective person. So if it were for my friends I would care and advise them as needed. But if they really just wanted whatever than I guess I would just back off.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i kinda wonder... why... but whatever.

0|0
    0|0