How do I know he likes me?

How do I know he likes me?

Okay kind of a long story- so this guy (who i was good friends with freshman year) who i wanted to ask to the dance (a girls ask guy dance) asked me instead (which i thought was cute) and we went and we slow danced to all the slow dances and talked and he told me storied from grade school and i dont know if he likes me like that because he took this other girl last year and i dont think they did anything after that- so i thought maybe he was just the type of guy to treat a friend that way? What should I do! We dont sit close by in the only class we have together so its kinda hard to talk to him at school.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he likes you. Try talking to him more after school and hangout more. Ask him out on a date

What Girls Said 1

• How long ago did that happen? Maybe he's not continuing it because he thinks you will reject him. Attempt to flirt with him and see how it goes.