White guys, what's your racial preference?

• I prefer white girls
    13% (2)52% (15)39% (17)Vote
  • I prefer black girls
    0% (0)14% (4)9% (4)Vote
  • I prefer Asian girls
    0% (0)7% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • I prefer latinas
    0% (0)10% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • I'm not white/I'm a female/Results
    87% (13)17% (5)40% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• White, Latina, Asian. No specific order.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they prefer whte women usually

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'm white and I prefer the human race.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2zi06r8.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I really have no preference. A girl I had a thing for recently was of south Asian descent. I don't give a damn about skin color. Beauty is beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Latinas
    White

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. I have a specific type I like and you probably find that one more often with e. g. white girls than black ones, but overall I don't have a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness has nothing to do with race

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a tie between White and Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black booty, white booty, red booty, purple booty. booty is booty.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find women of all races attractive but in a general sense I prefer black women and Latinas

1|0
    0|0
  • Latina or white.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• so just wondering but do all you white people automatically classify races that are mixed as whichever you choose? and/or even more specifically black and white raced people as only one of those or even only and automatically black? this is an incorrect way of thinking but i thought to ask because its interesting that i only see what are often viewed as "the five main races" on your list. (i said 5 assuming you forgot arab/middle eastern)

0|0
    0|0
    • Personally if I see a mixed black/white person I consider them black. It's just automatic. And it isn't racist, they will just look more black than white, it's nature. It's like mixing black paint with white paint, when you mix blonde with black, it'll turn out black. I think most people would think this as well.

• Show All
    • well sorry that you're blind but clearly i look mixed race lmao.

• You look blacker than coal

• They all will say that they have no preference. But the truth is that they all prefer white girls, is no secret.

3|3
    0|0