Girlfriend wants me to settle down with her?

I've been dating a wonderful girl for 3 years and I love her. But, she's been grilling me to settle down with her. She even yelled at me for commitment.

But I want to travel, buy expensive toys like a sports car, a nice house (currently live in grad school housing along with her), finish my master's degree in engineering. And I still enjoy going out and partying hard with my friends. I studied abroad in Japan a few years ago and would love to travel even more.

And I have cheated on her a few days ago with my ex. I also want to date more chicks and sleep around.

How can I get my girlfriend to drop commitment topic?

We are each other's first relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump her and do you thing. When you're ready, maybe she'll take you back. But it's pointless to want to "date more chicks and sleep around" when you have a girlfriend.

The travelling part and everything else I completely understand. I've been travelling on my life. There is a compromise that goes with that though. But as of right now, stop screwing your girlfriend over but "messing around" and just dump her already. It'll save you both a lot of trouble.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be honest with her. Tell her what you want and that settling down is not it!

What Girls Said 4

• Troll attempt: 1/10

Try harder next time.

• If you're cheating on her then it kind of sounds like you should just break up with her. If what you want and what she wants is so different maybe you shouldn't be together.

• Lol, tell her you cheated on her, that will probably change her mind

• I don't think it's fair for you to cheat on her and then expect her to be fine with it... do you want to break up with her? Because if you want to keep dating her but also sleep with other girls, then she has every right to dump your ass.

What Guys Said 1

• Drop her. You want different things. Let her have what shw wants.