Have you ever fallen for someone online? But you live worlds apart and can't be together?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend does and it tears her apart so don't get into one and it'll save you the pain

• On this site or another...

• There better be or I'll have to swim across the ocean for her. Lmao

• Awe it's okay ,

What Girls Said 6

• If you fall in love on-line, then you only set yourself up for heartbreak. Especially If you live "worlds" apart. It isn't impossible to make then work , but very rare and challenging.

• I thought I did. But I was young and had no idea what real love was. Puppy love was a more appropriate term in my situation.

• Im dating someone over a thousand miles away, it sucks but we are working to be together. We're both still young so we keep our hope. It's expensive but God I love him, it's so worth it

• I wish you all the best good luck.

• Yes. It sucked..

• Something similar to it.

But I could not continue it.

• Yes, that's my situation right now. He lives in the U. S. and I'm in Europe.
    I told him that I want to be there with him and that I will do everything that is possible to make it.
    I'm not interested in the guys from the country where I live. They're all stupid, dirty and ugly. So, I would like to be with a foreigner.

The worst thing about falling for someone who lives overseas is the fact that don't have physical contact with them. You never know if they're being honest with you or not and you can't be sure.

I don't know if I will keep talking to him and if we will actually meet, but I'm hoping for the best.

• This is me rn

• I wish you all the best. Good luck and keep fighting for your love.

• Thank you.

I wish you all the best too. And maybe you'll be able to meet her someday, we never know :)

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I once fell in love with somebody online. Then I found out her IP address was on Mars. Sigh... A love that could never be.

• I can't say that I have. I don't get attached easily - in real life or online.