I feel like love is out of reach for me... am I right?

I feel like I keep putting myself out there and keep getting more and more hurt.

Everytime I see someone having happiness, I am happy for them, but it just makes me feel worse about myself. I'm really trying hard to improve my life, have been for years! People keep saying "work on yoruself and the right person will come." But when are they going to come? In 50 years? Ever?

I see people who don't even care whether they have someone in their life, find love and it just be so nice for them.

I want kids and a husband some day. I work very hard at work, my life is okay, but I feel like it's missing something. I'm getting older, and I feel like I don't have much time left to have kids.

My own mom has told me that I should just have a kid with some random guy, so that I can at least have a child. I don't want to do that. But I've been researching adoption, but I would prefer to have my own kids. I just wish I could find someone.

I don't know why it's so hard for me. I'm a good person and I've been told I'm very friendly.

I don't play games, and I have a lot of good qualities.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten. Is there anything different you can try? Online dating? Speed dating? Blind dates?

I'd say try whatever you can but don't rush things. Don't get a guy just to have one; make sure he's right for you.

What Guys Said 1

• I am very surprised that you haven't found someone. you sound very nice. What country are you in?

• Thanks, im from Canada

• I dont really want to give up my job and go back to school. I have bills to pay and can't imagine going to school just to meet a guy. I realize there are lots of people at school. Unfortunately I never met anyone when I was at school.

• Sorry, I was just brainstorming. You sound so nice and normal that I want you to succeed. I hate your mom's idea.

What Girls Said 0