Would you date and start a relationship with a transgender person?

• Yes, I would date and start a relationship with a transgender person
  • No, I would not date and start a relationship with a transgender person
  • Other answer (Please Explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind dating a transgender guy. It just all depends if I'm attracted to him or not, but if he would tell me he is transgender I wouldn't base my decision on not dating him on just that. I wouldn't be like 'oh you're transgender? nevermind than." He would have as much of a chance as any other guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't.
    I don't think a transgender person qualifies as a 'true' person of the opposite sex. After all, biologically, they definitely are not.
    I do respect them as people, their lifestyle and I advocate their rights. But I don't see them as potential relationship material for me. I only date biological females.

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, it's not something that really bothers me.

• Thank you for your response :)

• Yup, but I would prefer a trans woman over a trans man.

• If he looks good

• Thank you for your response :)

• Probably not because sexual attraction is an important part in a relationship and if they have parts I'm not attracted to.. then that would just be a fail.

• Thank you for your response :)

• No I don't date the mentally ill especially those who mutilate their genitals.

• I don't know... I would say no , but what if he's everything I've been looking for? You know? ..

• Thank you for your response :)

• Well it depends on u

• I'm not transgender, but thank you for your response :)

• Nope, never.

• Thank you for your response :)

• I wouldn't, but only because I want to have children of my own one day and I don't do short term relationships.

• Thank you for your response :)

What Guys Said 8

• No. I was recently educated here to the difference between sex and gender (don't know when that changed, it was synonymous when I was growing up, but whatever), so I can now say in total PC form that your sex AND gender must be, and must have always been, decidedly female. Basically you gotta have XX chromosomes to tap this, haha. If you were ever at any point in time in possession of a penis, sorry, but you're DQ'd automatically.

• No I only date real women.
    We need to call transgenderism by it's real name Gender Identity Disorder. It is a mental illness that leads to several others. I could write a whole myTake about it but saying this much probably has gotten the Mods attention since they will find the truth "offensive" and remove this post.

• So, a choice between a real woman and a mentally-ill man with mutilated genitals?

Well, as a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to women, I think that choice is easy... No.

• Thank you for your response :)

• No, I wouldn't.

• Thank you for your response :)

• Most likely no, I am not comfortable with that.

• No. I never would.

• Thank you for your response :)

• No i won't.

• Thank you for your response :)

• 0|1
    • Thank you for your response :)