What questions do you feel should be asked on a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your favourite number? That's mine too!
    Ok favourite color? Mine too!!
    Do you wanna meet my parents?
    Do you wanna see the wedding dress that I bought before this date?
    Did you bring a condom? I hope not, I wanna have babies, do you?
    How many kids do you think we're gonna have?
    What do you think of this house that I bought for us?
    Why do you keep you bedroom window so dirty? It gets harder to spy on you after climbing the fence.
    Can I wash your clothes?
    Who will rush our son Johnny to hospital when he falls of the swing and hits his head in a rock?
    Do you like my hair?
    Why didn't you accept my relationship request on facebook?
    Do you wanna be mine forever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oVb25gYKyY
    2:40 is priceless :P (seriously I'm loving all her videos :D )

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably ask if they're a dog or cat person, if they have a favorite band/singer, favorite movie, favorite actor/actress. These things would tell me if he is very decisive or not. I'd probably ask general questions, but it would depend on my impression of the guy (whether he's open, shy, etc)

What Guys Said 19

• how much money do you make before taxes?

how much did your house cost?

do you floss?

and

do you want my olives?

• The first date is always very awkward, and the only time you ask them questions about themselves is to break the ice/break the silence.

However, the following questions I'd like to know the answer to after a handful of dates:
    - how close do you live?
    - what is your profession/career?
    - do you have any kids?
    - what are your intentions (with me)?
    - how many sexual partners have you had?
    - what are your hobbies/interests?

So basically just all of the questions that could be a deal breaker if she answered "wrong".

• Do you wanna workout with me later?
    How many men have you slept with?
    How many kids do you have and have you kept them frim thier father with bogus protection orders or via any other means?
    Have you had an abortion?
    How many times have you been to rehab?
    Are you a sociopath or psychopath?
    Just how "liberal" are you?
    Do you like to be choked, because Im not your guy if you do, im rough but not retarded and emotionally that messed up as I've actually defended myself that way before I find violence repulsive but necessary for survival not for fun especially like that.

That about weeds everyone out, except women I probably couldn't commit to, which is sad and hypocritical of me, but hey... thats life?

Lol

I wouldn't really ask all that except the first one, but eventually I would.

• Barcelona or Real Madrid? If her answer was either "Real Madrid" or "I don't give a fuck" then I would consider a 2nd date. If her answer was "Barcelona" I will slowly leave, whispering gently "enjoy being single forever" ;p

• I think that would depend entirely upon how well you know her or him I mean just because it's a first date doesn't mean you haven't known her or him for ages if they were a friend beforehand.

• When was the last time you had experience you enjoyed
    When was the first time you ever kissed
    How many times do you masturbate per day JK anything really! let it flow

• I ask/say/do whatever comes to mind (Y)

• What ever comes to mind, I don't like to overthink these things.

• I think just keep it light hearted on a first date don't get too serious or deep

• Anything fun that you can come up with on the spot. Talk about tv shows, current situation at work, what's happening around you, anything.

• Tell me about the best meal you've ever had.

• Can you drive stick or nah

• Will u marry with me?

• Ask my anything

• Will you marry me?

;)

• Where's my elephant?

• Do we need to question each other this early?

• Here's a nice experiment... I'd ask her if she'd like to go for a pizza...

If in case she was fat and she said I'm on diet then I'd kinda accept it... but if she was thin and said something like she doesn't like pizza coz it's fattening... I'd just tell her to fuck off and leave... I don't wanna deal wid health-freaks...

Or I'd ask her if she'd like to go to a bar and drink... if she said she's anti-drinker... again it's a waste of time to deal wid a disgusting person like her... fuck her...

• Unfortunately, are you sure you're a girl?

What Girls Said 7

• Anime? Tell me you love movies! lol

• the kiss rule
    Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid.

• whatever questions come up organically. its better to get vibes on waht a person is like before getting answers to any particular questions on somethin as early as first date. usually big disconnects in values may come up earliy on anyway

• What are your goals is a big one for me. If he says something like "I'm just seeing where life takes me" or "I'm comfortable where I am" that immediately turns me off, I like a guy with ambition and motivation

• "Can you cook and how well?"

• Hot chocolate or no?

• do you anime / video games?