Is it bad to not give a guy a chance just because your friend told you he's a douche?

• Yes, it kind of is
  • No, your friend is probably right

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is. You need to form an opinion of your OWN about all of the people you meet, rather than taking your friend's word for it.

Have you ever been annoyed by someone who didn't seem to bother anyone else? I'm sure you have. Some people appeal to some people, and don't appeal to others. Actually, pretty much everyone is that way. There is not one person on this earth that EVERYONE unanimously loves. There is not one person on this earth that EVERYONE unanimously hates.

This may be your current situation. Just because your friend doesn't like this guy doesn't mean you won't. in fact you might be missing out on the best guy you'll ever meet.

I'd advise you to get to know him better and decide for yourself whether or not he's a douche.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably just looking out for you. But try it out. Go and see what the guy is like and judge for your self.

What Guys Said 1

• You should have your own opinion and did your friend say why?

What Girls Said 0