Girls: Would you date an intelligent and handsome guy who is in shape, makes more money then most people, and treats you right?

I'm beginning to think I have a problem because only ugly girls like me. Why? isn't that what women want? A good looking guy, who is intelligent, with money, who treats you right? I'm getting ready to order a wife on mail order cause American girls just aren't really interested in me. I even started going to the gym and to get a six pack thinking it would help, and apparently girls only think six packs are "a plus"... all that work for nothing. I'm getting really discouraged right about now.

• Yes I'd totally date a guy like that
  • Nah, I'm not about that
  • Other
  • I'm a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a problem with guys like that: They get an unappealing ego a lot of times which quickly becomes a turn off. Just being hot and having money isn't enough, you still have to be compatible with the person as a whole. Sure, you could treat them right but that doesn't help if you two are completely different, incompatible people.

Would I date someone like this? Only if the personality is there.

• So then I have a sh-tty personality, thats the only explanation. I have everything except personality, the one thing every damn girl on the planet requires. All those years of looking on the internet and having girls tell me "be yourself" and I find out that myself is sh-t, wtf. So even if I have money, looks, muscles, and a loyal and caring nature none of that matters unless I act a certain way? wtf, I would ask for advice but honestly what is there to improve? I am who I am, there isn't any changing that. This is actually crazy though, tell anyone that an intelligent handsome, and successful guy doesn't succeed with women and they will look at you like you are crazy, and yet here I am failing miserably because of who I am as a person.

• That could be my other issue because I'm not angry in the slightest, and yet often times people (not just you) misinterpret what I mean and my tone. I was merely stating a point but looking back I could see how you would think I am "blowing up". And anyway I dont know how to work on myself... thats why I have a six pack, I can work on that part of myself. If I work harder I get more money, if I go to the gym I get a six pack, but how in the heck do you improve your personality? I dont know where to start because I dont know whats good about my personality and what isn't... and anyway I get along with just about everyone, in fact I can't remember the last time I actually got in a fight with someone. If you sit me in a room I'll talk to whoever, and probably get along with them, so when I get along with everyone I would expect to find more people with a compatible personality right? On my end thats easy, but all the girls I meet seem to think otherwise. I dont quite understand it.

• I get it, don't get me wrong, but times are different and not all women will just fall in love with the fact that you're rich and look good - I mean, no women who will truly care about you will. working on your personality is a hard, hard thing to do. I actually had to do it myself, but the issue was less about changing my personality, it was about dealing with personal issues that made me behave in a way that wasn't really true to me. I thought it was, because I had been that way for so long, but after some perspective I realized it was a problem.

For me it was over-sensitivity triggered by anxiety and a bad past, I had to work on the cause of these issues and it made me a really self assured, confident person which has subsequently made me more attractive to people as a whole. I wish I knew you personally because I could be more helpful to you but I hope this example did something for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hyper direct manner of communication is off putting to a large majority of women. It's not how most men behave either, but its much more common and accepted among men. There are a few women like this as well, but they're unusual.

As a side note, there's no way you can have hot girls like you but ugly girls not like you. So in fact, you need to be even more appealing to ugly girls, before you'll start getting hot girls too.

I'd also suggest that if you do nothing, by your mid 30's, women will start setting you up with other women, because marriage minded guys with an income and no baggage are a premium at that point. You have some traits that women like now, but they probably don't feel comfortable/fun with you, and they're not yet ready to settle for a 'good guy' who they dont' feel is all awesome. They're also at their peak attractiveness so they, on average, have tons of options at your age. But that's just some theory for you, i wouldn't suggest you do nothing.

I'd suggest you improve your communication and social skills. They'll help most obviously with dating, but they can help you in management, sales, team leadership etc in your career as well.

What Girls Said 11

• You forgot to add in your lousy attitude. "only ugly girls like me" I would never date a guy who said that about other women. media.giphy.com/media/gX0wdXBYL8Ius/giphy.gif

• Thats probably one of the reasons why women dont like me... I speak my mind. Honestly speaking most guys I know would prefer a bunch of attractive girls like him, to a bunch of ugly girls. Most of my good looking friends dont even really talk to ugly girls which I think is pretty cold, that attitude persists among most guys, some will say it, others will think it, but guys would rather have attractive girls like them then ugly girls, there really isn't any disputing that fact.

• Agree BellePepper that is exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn't call what he is doing being honest... sounds more like he is just objectifying woman which looks attractive on no one.

• Ur seems like a kinda person. Your not being disrespectful or arrogant, ur just telling the truth.

• Of course, most girls would. Which makes me think you either haven't actually tried or you think too highly of yourself

• I have a boyfriend, but I don't really like people that describe others as ugly due to their physical appearances. True ugliness is on the inside.

• No. Not really.

• I speak for myself here when say, if a guy shows me interest and not just to get in my pants, takes or makes an effort the too know me, it show he's for real. You can tell the ones that are serious, clues, hints its a whole repertoire of things. Don't ignore it

• No i dislike intelligent good-looking rich nice people so much (also.. you don't really come across that nice calling girls ugly hahah)

• What's wrong with the ugly girls that pay attention to you

• You aren't american?

• We'd need to get along, of course.

This book is a classic for a reason:

How to Win Friends & Influence People www.amazon.com/.../ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_9HKZwbBFDPREE

• I would - if he had a good personality. An egotistical jerk is a turn off (not saying you are one), and I tend to gravitate towards guys with a great sense of humor and kindness.

• Well let's get married already! Lol

What Guys Said 12

• 0|0
  • Dude it's about you attitude and your demeanor. You can be viewed as an handsome guy but have no personality or intelligence. Whats the point. Can you keep a conversation going with a women, and keep her interest. Must remember not all women are the same, some you'll be able to have chemistry with others you won't. By the way you can speak your mind, but mind your words. "You can attract more people with honey than vinegar- Abraham Lincoln".

• Bro don't listens to them I'm the same way and I get a lot of girls my parents have money I have an all black mustang (I'm 18 in HS) I get college girls Hs girls adult all. Keep doing you but remember girls love confidence and hate arrogance and I've noticed mainly 6-7.5 girl ratings have approached me never 8-10s but If I approach them they usually like me and it goes well but I can say in my experience the prettier ones don't approach a lot of guys bc they feel like you're suppose to come up to them and that's honestly how it is fine chicks get approached Aalto and feel cocky so yea

• 8-10 girls have enough people approaching them or they are taken. So they don't approach guys

• By guy do you mean woman? If so, then yes. Sorry since we are breaking away from differentiating between the genders I figured I shouldn't assume assuming I was wrong in my initial assumption of not presuming.

• Are you suggesting you're all of the above bloke?

• Change your attitude my man

If you are smart, use it to be nice

• Bro! Don't go for looks because
    1. It makes you look like a douchebag
    2. It's not right
    3. It's all about what's on the inside, not about the money, the looks, the popularity, or anything on the outside, it's about what comes from within

• I am telling you something, the answer is yes but you need to get the swagger to pull it off.

• Maybe you're not as handsome as you think you are...

• Well... beautiful girls want a beautiful man... meaning... a man with a beautiful heart and soul. It reflects. Also... they don't say hi to you. You say hi to them. Change how you think. You are not entitled to a beautiful woman... or any woman... you need to get one, even you seem too cool enough for it. It's life bro.

• Dude, did you not know that the only thing you need is a Lamborghini?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vZ8GjY177Y

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more