Why does every guy HATE me for no reason?

Every guy seems to really dislike me for some reason. I'm also talking about friend wise, like I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it kinda hurts and makes me feel bad, and ugly. Like some guys would talk to me but they would never wanna meetup like me and this guy are or should I say we're friends and we talk sometimes but every time I ask him to hangout he says no and makes up excuses of why he can't, so obviously he doesn't want to. And other guys would talk to me and then all of a suldden ignore me. Like I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I just feel really sad right now. Even at school guys would look at me but they would ignore me but talk to other girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Compare your behavior to other girl's behavior. What do you think you're doing different? It's probably something fixable.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe you're annoying and whiny... just throwing ideas :/... why don't you ask someone?

What Girls Said 0