Does age matter?

okay, so obviously on some level it does like a 12 yr old can't date a 20 yr old, but, how about 15 and 17/18 In my situation? I'm a guy and living in australia so the rules aren't as strict as us even though they are the same like my friend is 17 dating 15 yr old. she's more mature and all i can do is think about her, i think she likes me bc she is really shy around me and always locks eyes with me and she has the cutest smile, whenever im around her she's so quiet though I mean it's like 4/5 years appart which in 10 years won't even matter but is it okay rn? also im worried that were too different, im fijian and arabic, she's maltese italian egyptian which I don't know how my parents will be and also she's a private school girl at catholic all girls and im in public school and i party and obviously other shit ( i smoke, I've done drugs had sex etc.) and i dont want to be too much for her even though i have no intention on hurting her or having sex honestly. even if we dont date im still going to liker her

What Guys Said 2

• Age does not matter in the case you are saying.. if you care for someone a lot.. by all means shoot for the moon with that person and if it all works out.. Great.. but do not get into the sexual deeds.. and you know witch ones I mean.. if you are to young.. and 15 and 17 is a bit too young.. you are not ready for the stuff that could happen along the way.. example.. getting pregnant.. and in my view it has wrecked many young lives and if they had of waited and knew the facts involved a different outcome would have came about.

I had a very good friend once I met her in school.. and liked her right away.. we hung out a lot as friends do but that was about it.. one day at 14 she figured this one guy was very hot.. and he talked her into fooling around with him.. well she got pregnant on that very first time.. and she has hated her self for that decision that made her a young.. very young mother.. and of course the guy that got her pregnant.. ran away as fast as he could.. just like the coward he was and will always be.. so to answer your question honestly be in love if you want.. but do not make love till you and your body are ready.. hope all works out for you.. take care

• You're a guy? Then why does your anonymous profile say you are a female? Which part is true?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's fine, as long as both people are fine with it, who is to stop you?