Some advice concerning a particular girl, please?

Okay so, this girl (girl b) is the daughter of my aunt's best friend (I'm close with my aunt). We met a few years ago in passing but didn't speak. 4 months ago I began talking to her over Facebook on my aunt's suggestion.

We talked for a bit but contact dwindled. She would always add to a convo but never initiate and occasionally just not respond. She also never reciprocated my attempts to flirt (though never shot me down).

My aunt's annual holiday party came up and, as always, girl b's mom came. I've seen her every year, but we never spoke. This time, she went out of her way several times to talk to me and get to know me, although I didn't think much of it at the time.

A month later (a week ago), to my surprise, girl b messaged me and said she will be coming home soon and will let me know when so we can meet.

So now I'm a little confused. I never got any real indication of interest before now. I've found out she's never really dated before, but she's not exactly lacking in confidence. As for myself, the girl's that find me attractive, find me very attractive. However, I'm dense when it comes to subtle flirting so I tend to be more direct and, as a result, I'm often called a player (ironic) or seem disinterested.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is anything wrong with direct flirting. And some girls find out important things about a guy before she'll show any interest. Is just for us to have a better idea of who we're dealing with. And I know a lot of guys that come across as players, but aren't actually, but girls realize this eventually.

• That's good to know. I'm starting to really enjoy talking to her so now all the over analyzing is starting. Hopefully I'm not reading her wrong :/ although I think it's safe to assume that her asking me to meet up after all my flirting is a show of interest. I know I wouldn't ask someone to hang out who flirted heavily and I didn't like them, well unless I was really horny...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0