I don't know but lately I've been feeling this way maybe because I've been cheated twice in the past?
I'm pretty much confused regarding whether this feeling is normal or not? :/
thanks in advance :)
Most Helpful Girl
Chasing people is pointless, as soon as you are doing your own thing and enjoying your thing you will draw people to you anyway. Maybe you will end up with a colleague in medical school, that would be way better than meeting people in bars because she would have the same passions and ambitions as you have!5
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
1. Your thoughts stem from the situation that the girls you were with have either felt for someone else or have hooked up with someone
2. Through ages guys have chased after girls and vice versa but have been achievers too
3. It's about prioritizing and keeping your goals straight
4. I certainly believe whatever happens, happens for the best :)
5. What you are feeling is nothing but normal and common
6. Wooing a girl isn't a waste of time certainly. This is the primary objective of our existence.
7. Having said that however, there are things that one must always do that are required, necessary and warranted.
8. Hanging on to only one thing doesn't really help. You go on making a career but don't have someone to splurge it on may it be a girl or your kids or loved ones
9. Everyone goes through some phase or other in their lives. You are going though this one
10. It's our fixations and expectations that bring about the dismal feeling. Keep that liberal and life will treat you better :)
11. I'd say concentrate on your career goals and once you achieve those, you'll have the line up for you. You won't need to chase :) :D
12. Again once you have acquired the girl, it's again how your fixations & thus expectations act up. These being the bane of almost every relationship
13. What you are talking about the way you are feeling is a whole psychological discussion. Maybe we can do it over private messages - best that way1