Can you go up to a guy and be like your so confusing do u like me or not?

I have a crush on this guy in my class, and I sent him a note telling him I like him and asking if he liked me. It's been a few weeks and my friends got a maybe out of him I think but other than that no reply. One minute I think he likes me and the next I don't know what to think. Can I just go up to him and say your so confusing, do u like me or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahahahah that will be very childish, the first move would have been to be friends, while having intention of likeness, from friendship you will be able discover if the person likes you or not. Friendship requires boldness, honesty and openness. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your mindset... There's nothing wrong with being blunt, it saves you a lot of time

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• How about you just ignore him and let him chase you. Pretend that you are not interested. If he likes you, he'll come after you. But please do not try to make him jealous.

• If he didn't do anything after your note then it's safe to say he's likely not interested.