Is she playing hard to get or uninterested?

Long story short, texted a girl i'd seen out for 3 weeks. Finally went to the town she lives last weekend and met her in a nightclub, got on so well, chatted for 3 hours and got off with her. Despite her making it clear she never invites guys over we went back to hers (she slept fully clothed) and we talked and kissed for ages.. all was good.

Since i left the next say however communication has been slow. She took a day to respond to my text saying i'd had a good time. She then had an interview at the uni near mine today but declined my offer to meet up as she had to get back to her hometown for a university lecture. I asked her to let me know how it went but am still to hear from her..

Very confused at this stage, the meeting was so so positive but i'm unsure whats going on. We talked whilst together about meeting next and all the fun things we were going to do. Maybe she felt too "easy" letting me stay the first time we met and is backing off a bit?

Any advice appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's busy? I'd say focus on your own interests for a bit and try catching up with her later?

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say - maybe she has other things planned, maybe she changed her mind...

Try to talk to her over the phone or in person, hopefully she's give you a better idea of what's going on!